The best of Barclays, all in one place.
Here to serve your banking needs in the moments and places that make sense to you.
To join Premier, you need a minimum of £100,000 saved or invested with us – or an annual gross income paid into a Barclays current account of £75,000 or more. We review eligibility regularly, and may change the criteria in the future. Please note, if you no longer meet the criteria, we'll contact you to explain your options.
Don't qualify for Premier? Try a Barclays Bank Account .
- Exclusive accounts and services
- Earn rewards and save money with Barclays Blue Rewards
- Dedicated UK-based team, available 24/7
Get ahead of the crowd
Be a smart investor and consider using your 2017/18 ISA allowance with our Investment ISA.
- You can invest up to £20,000 in the 2017/18 tax year
- Protect your returns from income tax, tax on dividends and capital gains tax (GCT)
- Enjoy a cutting-edge service that makes investing easy
Remember, you can also split your allowance between a cash, investment, innovative finance and a lifetime ISA1. However, with a lifetime ISA, you can only pay in up to £4,000. The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invest. Our direct investing service doesn’t offer advice. Tax rules may change and benefits to you depend on your personal circumstances.
All together Premier
Premier Current Account
No monthly account fee, and you can withdraw up to £1,000 a day 1 from cash machines. Overdraft options available.
Not just your everyday bank account.
Exclusive offers for your next home or property investment, with a dedicated UK-based team and online services. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
An exclusive loan with 3.9% APR representative for £7,500 to £15,000 over terms of 2 to 5 years. Your rate may differ 2. Check to see if you have a personalised price quote online or on your mobile 3. Subject to status, early settlement fees apply.
Rewards for your loyalty
Benefit from Premier Rewards4 and Barclays Blue Rewards. Join both and together, they recognise your value to us.
Barclays Premium Home Insurance
Provided by Hiscox
Our most comprehensive level of home insurance, with your personal possessions, including valuables, gadgets and bikes, covered as standard – anywhere in the world. Add a second home and enjoy the same level of cover as for your main home.
- We don’t currently offer an innovative finance ISA or a lifetime ISA.
- Subject to available funds. Individual ATM limits may apply.
- The rate you’re offered may differ from the Representative APR shown and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. You must be a UK resident and over 18 to apply.
- If you have a Barclays current account and are registered for Online or Mobile Banking. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit via all these channels and certain restrictions apply. Contact us to discuss your options.
Rates shown are when interest is paid at the end of term. Interest can also be paid monthly or annually. If your bond has tiered interest rates then withdrawals may take you into a lower tier. Open from £1 to £1 million – no additional deposits are allowed.
‘Gross’ is the rate payable without tax taken off. AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Terms and conditions apply to all. Registration is required.