Barclays Investment Solutions Limited
Formerly Gerrard Investment Management
Important changes: how to view account(s) online
We wrote to clients recently regarding some changes being made to the Gerrard Investment Management business and the services it provides. One of the changes includes the replacement of Gerrard Client Centre (GCC) with Barclays One online access.
In preparation for the switch to Barclays One, if you were an active user of GCC, we have started the set-up process which includes the issuing of new log-in details. Some details are issued by post and others will be sent to the email address you have registered for use with GCC. If your email address on GCC is not correct, please let our Wealth Client Services team know straightaway.
If you were not an active user of GCC and now require credentials, please speak to our Wealth Client Services team on +44 (0) 20 7574 3001.
What you need to do to access Barclays One
- You will receive a letter containing your temporary username
- When you receive the letter, go to: www.barclaysone.com/first to register
- Enter the temporary username in the field indicated
- This will trigger an email, sent to your GCC registered email address, containing a temporary password that is valid for 24 hours
- Enter the temporary password on the same page. You will then be prompted to set up your security questions. If your temporary password has expired go back to step 2 to request a new temporary password. Once registered, log in at: uksecure.barclayswealth.com.
If you experience any problems using Barclays One or have not received your letter containing your temporary username, call Wealth Client Services on +44 (0) 20 7574 3001.
Your wealth – all in one place
Secure, immediate access to everything you have with us, including investment accounts, balances and transactions.