Barclays Mobile Banking
Quick, secure access to your wealth
View your total wealth held with Barclays in our mobile banking app.
Features for you
- See your investments on the go
- Interactive investment charts
- Investment insights – our expert house views on the nine Wealth Philosophy asset classes, updated weekly
- View your Barclays balances in one place
- Make sterling payments to UK-based recipients or companies on your saved payee list
- Make international payments 1
- Pay your contracts using your mobile
- Pay people you haven’t paid before
- Cancel Direct Debits
- Choose how to receive account statements
- Report a card as lost or stolen
- Personalise account names and add images
- Manage your daily cash machine withdrawal limit
How to use the app
Watch our video to see how to use Barclays Mobile Banking.
The Barclays Mobile Banking app will now give you the ability to see the weekly ‘In Focus’ commentary on your mobile or tablet device.
- See your investment performance across the nine Wealth Philosophy asset classes
- Choose the time horizon for the selected asset classes, with options to see the last month, the last three months or the last year
- Our view on each of the nine asset classes, alongside the performance.
If you do not have either Barclays One or Wealth Online Banking, please contact Wealth Client Services on: +44 (0)20 7574 3001.
You can also call this number for any assistance you need with the Barclays Mobile Banking app. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except 25 December when lines are closed.
Accurate personal data helps us provide you with the most secure and efficient banking services. If we suspect any unusual activity on your account, we need to get in touch quickly and we can only do that if we hold your correct contact information. Please let us know whenever your personal details change.
Please note: we will never ask you to reveal the full five digits of your online passcode when contacting us.
You can also turn remote purchases on or off in the ‘Your cards’ section of the app.
Remote purchases include:
- Internet purchases
- In-app purchases
- Telephone purchases
- Mail order
Remote purchases don't include:
- Direct Debits
- Recurring payments
You may also be interested in
Your wealth – all in one place
Secure, immediate access to everything you have with us, including investment accounts, balances and transactions.
Barclays Mobile Banking app
Manage your wealth on your mobile
Bank on our apps, pay with your phone and view your balance on your watch.