Welcome to your Barclays Tech Pack Lite
Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that with Tech Pack Lite, the devices that are most important to you, including your mobile phone, are covered if they get damaged or break down all for £9.00 a month. You can find information regarding the type, value and number of devices that can be covered in the policy document.
Your policy covers a combination of devices. Two of your mobile phones or gadgets are covered from damage and breakdown (including faults), up to a maximum value of £1,500 including VAT per device (based on the date you purchased the device).
- Mobile phones: Make sure you have the make, model and IMEI number to register your mobile phone. You can find your IMEI by dialling *#06#.
- Gadgets: The policy provides coverage for your most important gadgets - laptops, tablets, eReaders, wireless headphones/ear buds, and portable gaming systems. For further help in understanding what is or isn't covered as a gadget, please refer to the “Definitions” and “What is NOT Covered” sections of the policy document.
There are a few limitations on the coverage provided under the policy, which are explained in the policy document.
Register Your Devices
We recommend registering your devices 48 hours after you've purchased your Tech Pack Lite after which you can register at any time.
Register your mobile phone and gadgets using any of the following options:
- Online at techpackinsurance.co.uk, where you can manage all of your registered devices and upload any supporting documents such as receipts or other proof of ownership;
- Via the Tech Pack Insurance mobile app which is available from the Apple App Store and Google Play; or
- Call the customer helpline on 0345 528 0182
- To register your devices, you will need the following information:
- For mobile phones: make, model, IMEI number, and the telephone number associated with the mobile phone.
- For gadgets: make, model and serial number. You may also need the purchase date and purchase price of your gadget.
Tech Pack Mobile App and Technical Support
The Tech Pack Insurance app gives you access to fantastic benefits to help you stay connected and get the most from your device:
- Real-time information to keep your devices performing, including 24 hours a day 7 days a week access to device diagnostics, device troubleshooting, tips, how-to guides, and much more.
- In addition, you get access to a tech concierge to help you figure out why your device isn't working properly.
The App is available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play – search for “Tech Pack Insurance”.
Want live call support? You can call the Likewize technical support team on 0345 528 0182 who will be able to assist you with device issues Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM.
Barclays Pack terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Barclays Bank UK PLC and Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited, unless stated.
- ‘Pack holder’ is the person who made the application to purchase the Pack.
- ‘Partner’ is the person nominated by the Pack holder, who lives at the same address.
- ‘UK resident’ means a person who spends at least 183 days a year within England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
If you have a Barclays current account
You can apply for a Pack through Online Banking, the Barclays app or visiting a branch.
These terms cover your Pack. If there’s inconsistency between these and the Retail Customer Agreement, these terms take priority in relation to the Packs.
A Pack is a set of services (such as insurance) available to any eligible person aged 18+ for a monthly fee. You can only purchase a Pack and claim the benefits included in it if you are a UK resident.
Each of the benefits and services in the Packs is provided to you under a separate agreement with the provider of the relevant benefits or services and the provider is responsible for providing the relevant benefits and services to you. The provider may be a company within the Barclays group of companies or by a company outside that group.
Eligibility for Pack benefits
Before choosing a Pack, you should check that you are eligible for the benefits under each policy or feature. We will provide information and ask you questions to help you do this. For instance, you may not be eligible to claim for certain benefits because of your age or you have a pre-existing medical condition.
What you pay
You pay a monthly fee in advance for each Pack purchased, as set out in the ‘Statement of Price’ within the About Our Insurance Services section. The Pack fee includes Insurance Premium Tax at the current rate. The monthly fee is the cost of the Pack as a whole. No part of any Pack fee is attributable to any particular benefit or service in your Pack. You will not be entitled to a refund or reduction in the Pack fee if you choose not to use a benefit or service, you’re not eligible for a benefit or service, or it’s not otherwise available to you. You must have a Pack for a minimum term of six months from the date you purchase the Pack (unless we say otherwise in these terms) after which you can close the Pack at any time.
You may be able to add additional features to the services included in a Pack and we’ll tell you what these cost before you choose to add them.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you provide Barclays authority to:
(i) debit a part payment of the monthly Pack fee to cover the period from the date on which you purchase the Pack, up to the last day of that month; and thereafter
(ii) debit the monthly Pack fee
(iii) apply a change in the monthly Pack fee subject to the appropriate notice period.
All payments will be taken in advance from your Barclays current account on the first working day of the month on an ongoing basis until your Pack is cancelled. You must ensure you have sufficient credit funds in your Barclays current account to cover the monthly Pack fee, otherwise you may incur borrowing charges in line with any arrangement you have with us.
Keeping each other informed
We need you to tell us about changes to your situation or personal details, and we’ll keep you informed about certain things that affect you. Information will only be sent to you, the Pack holder.
How we contact you
We’ll contact you, the Pack holder, using the details you have given to us. This may include using your landline phone, mobile, email or home address. If you have a Barclays current account, we may also contact you through Online Banking or the Barclays app if you use these.
You can tell us how you want us to contact you, for example by post or your available digital channel. Where we can, we’ll contact you using your preferred method. We may not always be able to do this – for example, sometimes the law may require us to send you something by post. If we send information to you at the most recent postal address you have given us and it’s returned to us as undelivered, we’ll stop using that address unless we are required by law or regulation to send you information.
If you have not told us how you’d prefer us to communicate, then we’ll normally contact you by email. If we send you information through Barclays Online Banking, we’ll text you or send you an email or other electronic message reminding you to view any new message we’ve posted. Where we do this, we won’t normally send documents to your home address as well (unless we have to or you have asked us to).
Once we’ve sent a message to you, we’ll assume you have received it. So it’s important to look out for notifications like emails or texts from us.
We are always working to make our services more convenient and flexible so we may introduce new ways of communicating with you in the future.
Help us to keep your information private
It’s your responsibility to control who reads your information. When you choose how you would like us to contact you, you should choose a method that will be most secure for you. If you use a method that other people can access or read (such as a shared email address or shared mobile number), please be aware that these people will also be able to access the information we send you.
Keeping your details up to date
When we send information to you, we’ll send it to the most recent contact details we have for you. If these details change and you don’t tell us straight away, you may not receive information that could be important – or it could fall into the wrong hands. If you have given us contact details (even if you think we don’t use some of them, such as your mobile phone number), you must let us know if they change. This will include your:
- home address
- email address
- landline phone number
- mobile phone number
It’s very important that you also keep us informed if there are any changes to your situation, personal details or any other important changes that are relevant to us – for example, if you:
- change your name
- move to another country and are no longer a UK resident
If you don’t keep all your details up to date, this might affect your eligibility for Pack(s), or how they work. This is also so we can continue to manage your Pack(s), and communicate with you including notifying you of changes. We also respect your privacy and we don’t want to send you unwanted information.
If you wish to remove or change the Partner named on the Pack(s), we’ll close your Pack(s) to do this before opening a new Pack(s). The minimum term will re-start upon the purchase of a new Pack(s).
You can always contact us through your available digital channel, or other electronic methods we tell you about. You can also contact us by telephone using the details we give you, by visiting a branch or by post. We’ll let you know if our details change.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
- Log into the Barclays app and select the ‘call us’ feature
- By telephone on 0345 528 0182
- Visit your local branch
- In writing to Barclays, Leicester LE87 2BB.
Closing your Pack or leaving Barclays
Whilst we’d be very sorry to lose you, you can close your Pack within the 14-day cooling-off period, which starts the day your Pack is purchased or you receive your Welcome Pack, whichever is later. If you close your Pack within this period and have paid your first monthly Pack fee, it will be refunded. You can also close your Pack at any time after the minimum term explained below has ended. If we need to close your Pack, we’ll follow the process set out below.
You must have a Pack for a minimum term of six months from the date you open the Pack, after which you can close the Pack at any time.
There are some exceptions to this minimum term requirement. You may close your Pack:
- within the 14-day cooling-off period as set out above
- if you experience financial hardship due to a significant change in personal circumstances, for example, you’re declared bankrupt
- if you’re no longer resident in the UK
- after we have notified you of an unfavourable change to the terms of the Pack you hold, such as an increase in price or a change in what the Pack provides (provided that you do so before the change takes effect)
If you tell us you want to close your Pack, closure will take effect on the day that we receive notice from you (so the insurance and your right to receive any of the other services within the Pack will end on the date we receive your notice). You will receive a part refund for the remaining number of days in that month, including the day we receive your notice. You won’t be able to use any benefits or services linked to it any more although you can still make a claim for an event which occurred whilst you were insured.
We will not let you re-select the same Pack for 12 months if you cancel it within the minimum term, or your Barclays current account is closed by Barclays Financial Assistance or if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
You are unable to cancel individual insurance Pack products, only the whole Pack.
You can cancel your Pack within the Barclays app, Online Banking, by calling us, visiting a branch or writing to Barclays, Leicester LE87 2BB.
When we can close a Pack
We can close a Pack by giving you at least 30 calendar days’ notice. This also applies during the minimum term. However, we may close your Pack immediately or on less notice if we reasonably believe you have seriously or persistently broken any terms of the agreement or we reasonably believe any of the following applies:
- you put us in a position where we might break a law, regulation, code or other duty that applies to us if we maintain your Pack
- you give us any false or inaccurate information at any time
- you commit (or attempt) fraud against us or someone else
- you behave in a threatening or abusive manner to our staff
- you become bankrupt
- your Barclays current account is closed by Barclays Financial Assistance
- your Tech Pack Lite will close on the date on which the insurer settles your fourth claim in any 12-month period
The insurer may also cancel the insurance policies within Tech Pack Lite as set out in the terms and conditions of the policy document.
Using the Current Account Switch Service
If you decide to switch your current account from us by using the Current Account Switch Service, your Pack will be closed on the same day that your Current Account is closed.
Changes we can make to this agreement
Sometimes we’ll want or need to change things, such as charges or terms of our agreement. For most changes, we’ll tell you in advance, but we don’t always need to do this.
We review the Packs from time to time and may make changes to them, including the benefits and services included in a Pack or the providers of these or the monthly Pack fee. We may also make changes to the terms on which each benefit is provided (such as changes to the terms of an individual policy). We’ll give you 30 calendar days’ notice before any changes apply.
If we make changes to a Pack, we will provide information about you to any new provider to make sure there is no interruption in the benefit or service you receive. The new provider will use your information to provide you with the benefits and services.
Changes we need to tell you about in advance
We may make changes to your agreement with us because:
- we’re changing a service we already offer, or introducing a new service that needs a change to the terms of this agreement, such as introducing a new charge
- we’re changing the agreement to be in line with the banking industry and our competitors
- we’re withdrawing a service or type of Pack
- we’re moving you from one type of Pack to another for a good reason – examples of this include where we’re withdrawing a Pack
- we need to make changes to take account of developments (or changes we reasonably expect to help) in technology (including the systems we use to run our business), or in the banking system generally
- our agreement or the Pack is affected by a change in the law or regulation (including industry codes we follow) or decisions of the Financial Ombudsman, a regulator or court
- changes in our costs (including changes we reasonably expect to happen) mean we need to change or introduce charges.
Because you may have your Pack with us for many years, we need the flexibility to manage our business long term, including providing a sufficient financial return for us to operate our business in a prudent and sustainable manner. We can’t predict everything that may affect our business, so there may be other reasons we have not set out above when we need to make a change. But please be assured we’ll only make changes we think are fair and will give you 30 calendar days’ notice of the change unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation, or the change is in your favour.
If we give you notice as set out above and you don’t tell us you want to close your Pack, then we’ll treat you as having accepted the change. If you don’t want to accept the change and want to end this agreement and close the Pack, you must tell us before the proposed change applies.
Changes we don’t need to tell you about in advance
We don’t have to tell you about changes to these terms and conditions (or changes in the insurer terms and conditions) in advance when any of the following happen:
- if the change is in your favour
- we make a change because a change in law or regulation says that we have to by a particular date, and there isn’t time to give you notice.
Instructions for your Pack(s)
We will only accept instructions from the Pack holder about the Pack (including to change your contact preferences and to apply for new Packs, products and services).
Your partner will be able to register a product, if required, or make a claim for the Pack benefits or services. They cannot provide any other instructions in relation to the Pack.
If you think your security has been compromised
If you think someone (except someone you have asked to provide Pack information) has used or is able to use any of the means of access to your Pack, you must tell us as soon as you can by using the contact details shown in the ‘Unauthorised access to your Pack?’ section.
If you have a Barclays current account, we can arrange to temporarily suspend access to a service (such as Telephone Banking) to prevent anyone misusing your Pack(s).
You must give us any information we ask for about what has happened. We’ll pass this to the police if we have to, or if we think that will be useful.
|Unauthorised access to your Pack
If you think someone could have got unauthorised access to your Pack, call us right away:
Complaints and the protection you have
If you have a complaint
We want to hear if you feel unhappy with the level of service you have received from us. If this relates to your claim, we recommend you contact the insurer to avoid any delay. Details of how to contact the insurer are set out in your policy documents.
Your feedback gives us the opportunity to put matters right and improve our service to all our customers. A leaflet detailing how we deal with complaints is available on request in our branches, from the Barclays Information Line on 0800 400 100* or at barclays.co.uk.
You can contact us to complain by any of the following methods:
- log in with your Online Banking details and select ‘contact us’ from the top menu
- log into the Barclays app and select the ‘call us’ feature
- by telephone on 0800 282 390
- in writing to Freepost Barclays Customer Relations.
If we do not resolve your complaint internally to your satisfaction, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS):
- in writing to Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- online on financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- by email to email@example.com
- by telephone on 0800 023 4567
The FOS is an organisation set up by law to give consumers a free and independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms. You can get details of those who are eligible complainants from the FOS.
Nothing in these terms, including referral to the Financial Ombudsman Service, affects your statutory rights.
Tech Pack Lite Insurance
This is Your Tech Pack Lite Insurance Policy (the “Policy”). Please carefully read this document to familiarise yourself with its terms, and to make sure this Policy is right for You. It tells You what is covered, what is not covered, what to do if You want to make a claim and who to call if You need help. You should also review Your cover periodically to ensure it continues to meet Your needs. This Policy meets the needs of and is designed for You and Your Family Members who want to protect a Mobile Phone and/or Gadget that are otherwise not covered by an insurance policy from Damage and Breakdown (including faults) and the costs associated with repairing or replacing the covered Device. If You have any questions after Your review of the Policy, please visit techpackinsurance.co.uk.
This Policy is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited (AIG UK). AIG UK is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN 781109). This can be checked by visiting the Financial Services Register https://register.fca.org.uk.
AIG UK is registered in England: company number 10737370. Our registered address is The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4AB. We have appointed Likewize Insurance Services B.V. UK Branch (“Likewize”) to act on Our behalf as Our agent to help Us administer Your Policy and claims. Likewize is registered in the Netherlands: company number 8522597496 and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 610709). The registered address of Likewize in the UK is 11 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DU.
If You have any queries about Your Policy, please call the Likewize customer helpline on 0800 031 8407 Monday to Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM, Saturdays between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM, or Sundays between the hours of 10 AM and 5 PM when lines are open. You may also write to Gawsworth House, Crewe Business Park, Crewe CW1 6XB.
This Policy document forms the contract between You, Likewize and Us. We and Likewize agree to provide the insurance cover described in this Policy provided the premium is paid when due in accordance with the Policy.
Please read this Policy document carefully to ensure that You are fully aware of what it covers.
We use certain words and expressions in this Policy which have a specific meaning, and sometimes the meaning is unique to this Policy. These words and their meaning in this Policy are shown below and each time one of them is used in the Policy the word or expression is shown with the first letter Capitalised. Plural forms of the words defined have the same meaning as the singular form.
After the expiration of the OEM warranty, the failure of the Device to operate due to a faulty part of workmanship when the Device is operated according to the OEM’s instructions. For the avoidance of doubt, during the OEM warranty period You are still covered under this Policy for Damage.
Are replicas of OEM original Devices and have not been manufactured by the OEM.
An accidental, unforeseen, and/or unintended event that (i) interferes with Your Device’s ability to operate, and/or (ii) would lead to injury or further Damage.
A Mobile Phone or Gadget; and Devices means any one or more Mobile Phones and/or Gadgets.
The non-refundable payment You make towards each approved Claim.
You, Your partner and You/Your partner’s dependent children under the age of 23 who are living at home with You including children in education who live at home outside of term time.
A portable connected smart Device that contains its own power source (for example battery or solar power) that You take with You while on the go. This includes, but is not limited to, laptops, tablets, eReaders, wireless headphones/ear buds, and portable gaming systems. Gadgets do not include drones, digital cameras, SatNavs, stationary gaming systems, televisions, audio visual equipment, and smart appliances.
The unique serial number for Your Mobile Phone.
American International Group UK Limited (“AIG UK”).
Likewize Insurance Services B.V. UK Branch who has been appointed by Us to act on Our behalf to help administer Your policy and handle Your claim(s).
A Device which is designed to make and receive calls with a screen size of 7 inches or less (measured diagonally).
Anything that changes the way Your Device looks or operates from the original design specifications. This includes things like software changes, adding gems, precious metals, or other types of cosmetic embellishments.
Your Device can connect to a cellular network or Wi-Fi, and if applicable, make and receive calls, send text messages, and/or data.
The original equipment manufacturer of Your Mobile Phone or Gadget.
England, Scotland and Wales. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man are excluded from this definition.
The Pack holder.
What’s covered by the Policy:
IMPORTANT: To receive the full protection of this Policy, You must comply with the conditions outlined in "How to File a Claim" of this Policy. Failure to comply with these conditions may determine whether Likewize denies any claim made under this Policy or the amount paid to You in the event of a claim.
- Coverage for Devices. This Policy provides worldwide coverage against Damage and Breakdown for up to 2 Devices which could be a combination of Mobile Phones and / or Gadgets that are owned by You or Your Family Members.
- In any 12-month period You can make a total of up to 4 approved Damage and Breakdown claims.
- Your Device is insured for the value that You purchased Your Device, subject to a maximum amount of £1,500 (including VAT) per Device.
- Gadgets must be less than 5 years old from the date of purchase up to the date a claim is made.
- There is no age limitation on Mobile Phones.
- For Your Device to be eligible for coverage under this Policy, Your Device must be in full working order, with any SIM enabled Devices Network Enabled
- If You are unsure if Your Device is eligible for coverage under this Policy, please call Likewize on 0345 528 0182
- For all Devices, if You file an Approved Claim: If Your Device is Damaged or experiences Breakdown, Likewize will either arrange to repair the Device or replace the Device.
- Repair of Your Device:
- Likewize may offer You the ability to have Your Device repaired instead of replaced. Likewize may present You with several repair options, including mailing Your Device to them for repair, bringing Your Device to a specific location for repair, or having a repair technician come to Your location to repair the Device
- Repairs will be made in accordance with the following: (i) using readily available parts, (ii) with refurbished products which may contain parts which are of similar or equivalent specification, and which may include non-original, third party, or unbranded parts, and/or (iii) may be performed by non-authorised OEM repair providers. Likewize will provide a twenty-four (24) month warranty on the completed repair performed on the Device
- Likewize will determine, at its sole discretion, what the available repair options are based on Your location and Your Device. Likewize will discuss the available options with You at the time of Your claim
- Likewize will only send a repaired Device to a UK address
- Replacement Devices:
- If Likewize replaces the Device, the replacement Device will be of the same make, model, and condition of the Device immediately prior to the incident giving rise to the claim
- Where Likewize replaces the Device, the replacement will likely be a remanufactured – not brand new – Device. Remanufactured Devices may contain non-original, third party, or unbranded parts
IMPORTANT: Please note that the obligations of Likewize under this policy are to provide You with a replacement Device that is of the same kind, quality, and condition as Your existing Device immediately prior to the incident giving rise to the claim. Likewize is under no obligation to provide You with a new replacement Device, and there is no guarantee that You will receive a new replacement Device.
- Likewize will do its best to replace Your Device with the same colour as Your claimed Device, however, there is no guarantee that this will happen
- Likewize will provide a twenty-four (24) month warranty on the replacement Device provided to You
- If Likewize is unable to source a Device of the same make and model, they will replace it with a Device with equivalent specifications
- Where Likewize provides You with a Device of equivalent specifications, it will also provide You with a charger and/or charging cable if Your existing charger and/or charging cable is not compatible with the replacement Device
- Likewize will only send a replacement Device to a UK address
- If Likewize is unable to provide a replacement, it will contact You to discuss an alternative claim settlement
- Repair of Your Device:
What is NOT covered:
IMPORTANT: You cannot make a claim on a Device which was Damaged or experienced Breakdown prior to purchasing Tech Pack Lite.
- The Excess. You will need to pay an Excess for each and every approved claim, and the Excess must be paid to Likewize before Your claim will be settled. Please see “How to File a Claim” for more information and the amounts of the relevant Excesses
- Gadgets over 5 Years Old. If Your Gadget is more than five years old, as determined by the date You purchased Your Gadget, at the time You submit Your claim, it will not be covered. If You are unable to provide Likewize with Your Gadget’s proof of the age, Your claim will be denied
- Loss or Theft. This Policy does not provide cover for loss or theft of Your Device under any circumstances
- Failure to Take Reasonable Care of Your Device. If You don’t take care of Your Device and thereby knowingly put the Device at risk, Your claim may be denied. For example, if You intentionally Damage Your Device, Your claim may be denied for failing to take reasonable care of the Device. The circumstances of Your claim – where You were and what You were doing – will always be considered when Likewize assesses whether You took appropriate care of Your Device
- Cosmetic Damage. This Policy does not cover Damage that does not interfere with the normal functioning or operation of Your Device, and/or would not lead to injury or further Damage to You or the Device. If it is just a scratch or dent and Your Device still works as expected, Likewize will not repair or replace it. For example, while a scratched screen on a Mobile Phone that does not interfere with the normal operation of the Mobile Phone would not be covered, a cracked screen that could lead to further Damage of the Mobile Phone would be
- Contents or Data of Your Device. Only the Device is covered, not the contents or data. This means that any pictures, software, downloads, apps, music or any other content is not covered by this Policy, so please make sure to back up Your content and data regularly
- More than Four Approved Claims in any 12-Month Period for Your registered Devices. You will not receive coverage for more than 4 approved Damage and/or Breakdown claims, within one rolling 12-month period. The 12-month period will start from the date of the first approved claim. When We have settled the fourth approved claim within a 12-month period, this Policy will be automatically cancelled
- Devices Purchased for more than £1,500.00. If You paid more than £1,500.00 (including VAT) for Your Device at the time of purchase, it is not covered by this Policy
- Unauthorised Call or Use and Other Losses. This Policy does not cover any cost or loss that can’t be resolved by the repair or replacement of Your Device. Any loss of profit, opportunity, goodwill or similar losses, or losses that may arise from Your inability to use Your Device are not covered
- Third Party Liabilities. This Policy does not provide coverage for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Device or usage of the Device, regardless of whether any negligence was found to be a contributory factor in the resulting loss or damage; provided that nothing in this Policy in any way limits or excludes Likewize or Our liability for personal injury or death resulting from Likewize or Our negligence
- Any device that is not a Mobile Phone or Gadget. If Your item is required to be plugged into the mains electrical supply, or another item continuously for the item to operate, then these items are NOT covered by this Policy. For example, televisions, monitors, satellite or cable TV receivers, games consoles (X-Box, PlayStation etc.), drones, fax machines, wireless routers etc. are not covered. These are examples and not an exhaustive list. If You are not sure if Your item is eligible for coverage as a Mobile Phone or Gadget, please contact the Likewize customer helpline 0800 031 8407 or visit techpackinsurance.co.uk for more information
- Modifications. Any modifications that have been made to Your Device are not covered. Likewize will only arrange for Your Device to be repaired or replaced as it was originally designed
- Counterfeit Devices. This Policy only covers original OEM Devices and replacements that Likewize provides to You and does not cover Counterfeit Devices. Where Likewize receives a claim for any non-OEM original Device, Likewize will return the Device to You unrepaired and the claim will be declined. If Likewize discovers the Device to be a Counterfeit Device after they have supplied a replacement as settlement for a successful claim, they will take steps to disable and recover the Device and return the Counterfeit Device to You
- Devices passed into the care of a business or individual for the purpose of receiving a service from that business or individual. If anything happens to Your Device while in the care or custody of that business or individual, that incident will not be covered by this Policy. For example:
- Delivery service other than a postal or courier service designated by Likewize or Us
- Device repair service (other than the repair provider designated by Likewize)
- Device customisation service
- Sanctions. We shall not be deemed to provide cover and We shall not be liable to pay any claim or provide benefit hereunder to the extent that the provision of such cover, payment of such claim or provision of such benefit would expose Us, Our parent company or Our ultimate controlling entity to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under United Nations resolutions or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the United Kingdom, European Union or the United States of America
- Device Accessories. Any Damage or Breakdown of any Device accessories will not be covered. This Policy only covers the cost of repair or replacement of the Device itself
- Gifts. If You gift a Device to a person who is not a Family Member nor does not live with You, this Policy does not provide coverage for the gifted Device
Policy Conditions - what You need to do:
- Register Your Device. If You have not already done so, You must register Your Device at the time You make a claim. Please see the “Register Your Devices” section above for information on how to register Your Devices
- Take Care of Your Devices. Make sure that You take reasonable care of Your Device to prevent it from being Damaged or experiencing Breakdown. For example, don’t intentionally leave Your Device where it is likely to be Damaged. If You wouldn’t leave Your wallet or other valuables there, You shouldn’t leave Your Device there. The circumstances of Your claim - where You were and what You were doing – will always be considered when Likewize assesses whether You took reasonable care of Your Device
- Report Your claim to Likewize as soon as You can as it makes it easier for Likewize to investigate Your claim. It also makes it easier to recover Your Device or prevent further Damage to it. You can easily and conveniently file Your claim in the Tech Pack Insurance app or by calling the Likewize customer helpline 0345 528 0182
- Proof of Ownership. The Device You are claiming for under this Policy must be Yours or Your Family Members’. Therefore, You will need to provide some form of proof of ownership, such as a Device purchase receipt, or statement from Your network service provider to Likewize . If You received Your Device as a gift, be sure to ask for the proof of purchase. If You don’t have any proof of ownership Your claim may be denied.
For Mobile Phones, the proof of ownership must confirm: make, model, memory size, colour and IMEI Number of Your Mobile Phone.
And for Gadgets, the proof of ownership must confirm: make, model, serial number and date You purchased Your Gadget.
For Devices which make and receive calls, Your network provider may also be able to provide it to You.
- Other Documentation. Likewize may ask for additional information and documentation in order to assess Your claim. This could include documentation to show when the Device was last used, or to verify Your identity. Likewize will confirm what information, if anything, is required during the claims process.
If You have any problems in getting any supporting documentation Likewize requires, please contact them so they can guide You on how to obtain these. It is important that You provide Likewize with the relevant information they have requested as soon as possible. Failure on Your part to provide Likewize with the requested documentation may result in a denial of Your claim.
How to file a Claim:
Step 1: Please make sure You have read the “Policy Conditions - What You Need to Do” section as this tells You what Likewize may need from You in order to approve Your claim.
Step 2: Tell Likewize about Your claim as soon as You can after discovering the incident. You can do this by:
- visiting techpackinsurance.co.uk;
- going via the Tech Pack Insurance app which is available from the Apple App Store and Google Play; or
- calling the Likewize customer helpline on 0345 528 0182.
The Likewize customer helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm. Bank holidays are open during the hours 10am - 5pm excluding Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Failure to notify Likewize may result in denial of Your claim if it is made so long after the incident that We and Likewize are unable to fully investigate it, or may result in You not receiving the full amount claimed if the amount claimed is increased as a result of the delay.
Step 3: If Your Device has any software locking mechanism (e.g. Find My iPhone/iPad or similar feature), You must disable or remove the software and confirm that You have done so to Likewize before Likewize can proceed with Your claim.
Step 4: Pay the Excess.
- For Mobile Phones:
- If the screen of Your Mobile Phone has been Damaged and there is no other Damage to Your Device, and You elect to repair the screen (if the repair option is offered to You), Your non-refundable Excess for an approved claim is £29.
- If Your Mobile Phone is Damaged and You elect to repair Your Device (if the repair option is offered to You), Your non-refundable Excess is £49.
- If Likewize replaces Your Mobile Phone, the non-refundable Excess is £99.
- For Gadgets:
- If Your Gadget has been Damaged and You elect to repair the Gadget (if the repair option is offered to You), the non-refundable Excess is £49.
- If Likewize replaces Your Gadget, the non-refundable Excess is £99.
IMPORTANT: For all claims, if You select the repair option and Likewize is either unable to repair Your Device or Your Device is not eligible for repair, they will contact You to provide a replacement Device. If Likewize contacts You to provide a replacement Device, You will be required to pay the difference between the repair Excess and the replacement Excess.
- If there are multiple registered Devices involved in the same incident, each registered Device will be treated as a separate claim and an Excess will be payable for each Device.
- You must pay the applicable Excess to Likewize for every approved claim. Your Excess can be paid by Visa, MasterCard and debit cards. Likewize does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards. Likewize will inform You of other payment options that may be available during Your claims process.
Step 5: Likewize, or its authorised repair provider, will either repair Your Device or send You a replacement.
Repair. If Likewize, or its authorised repair provider, attempts to repair Your Device and the locking mechanism is enabled, it will delay Your claim and they may return Your Device to You unrepaired for You to remove any locking mechanism.
Replacement. If Likewize discovers that, after providing You with a replacement Device, the software locking mechanism, such as Find My iPhone or equivalent feature, has been enabled on Your Device, Likewize may charge You an amount up to the current new recommended retail price of the replacement Device provided to You.
When sending in Your Device, DO NOT send in Your SIM or memory card, any other accessories or any other items that do not relate to the claim such as the manual or box as these will be destroyed. These items will not be returned to You. When Your Device is received, all remaining data and content will be erased as part of the claims process. Please ensure You take the necessary steps to back-up Your data prior to sending Your Device to Likewize as they are not responsible for any data or content on Your Device that may be lost during the claims process.
Damaged or broken-down Devices and parts and materials replaced by Likewize shall become Our property. If Likewize has provided You with a replacement Device as part of the claims process and You do not return the exact Device that You filed a claim for, Likewize will take steps to recover the replacement Device provided to You or it will collect an equivalent cash value up to the manufacturer’s current new recommended retail price. Likewize will also take action to bar the replacement Device provided to You in order to prevent it from being used.
This Policy is provided in addition to any applicable manufacturer’s warranty that applies to Your Device. Nothing in this Policy is intended to affect Your rights under the warranty or Your statutory rights.
If any repairs authorised by Likewize under this Policy invalidate this warranty, Likewize will repair or replace Your Device, as necessary, in accordance with the terms of the warranty for the unexpired period.
All repairs and/or replacements provided by Likewize , or its authorised repair providers, come with a twenty-four (24) month warranty provided by Likewize.
We believe you deserve a courteous, fair and prompt service. If there is any occasion when Likewize or Our service did not meet your expectations, please contact either Likewize or Us using the appropriate contact details below, providing your name and your mobile phone number to help Us deal with your comments quickly.
Complaints relating to your Claims or the services You have received from Likewize:
Write to: Tech Pack Customer Relations Team
Likewize Customer Relations Department
Gawsworth House, Crewe Business Park
Crewe, CW1 6XB
Call: 0345 528 0182
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, closed at the weekend & bank holidays.
Complaints relating to the coverage provided by this Policy, the terms and conditions of this Policy, or the underwriting of your Policy:
Write to: The Customer Relations Team
American International Group UK Limited
The AIG Building
2-8 Altyre Road
Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2LG
Call: 0345 528 0182
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9.15am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays
The Customer Relations Team free call number may not be available from outside the UK – so please call from abroad on +44 (0)20 8649 6666. Calls may be recorded for quality, training and monitoring purposes.
We and Likewize operate a comprehensive complaints process and will both do Our best to resolve any issue you may have as quickly as possible. Most of Our customers’ concerns can be resolved quickly but occasionally more detailed enquiries are needed. If this is likely, We will contact you with an update within 5 working days of receipt.
If We or Likewize are unable to resolve your concerns within 8 weeks, you may be entitled to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. We or Likewize will provide full details of how to do this when your final response letter addressing the issues raised is provided.
Please note: The Financial Ombudsman Service will not consider a complaint if you have not provided us with the opportunity to resolve it previously.
The Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted at:
Write to: The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Call: 0800 023 4567 or +44 (0)300 123 9123
Following this complaint procedure does not affect your right to take legal action. If you wish to complain about an insurance policy purchased online, you may be able to use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
We and Likewize are covered by the FSCS. If We or Likewize are unable to meet Our financial obligations, you may be entitled to compensation from the scheme, depending on the type of insurance and the circumstances of the claim. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available at www.fscs.org.uk or call (free phone) on 0800 678 1100 or 020 7741 4100.
Update Your Device Information
Make sure to let Likewize know if You change Your Device by visiting techpackinsurance.co.uk or use the Tech Pack Insurance App to update Your details.
Keep Your personal details up to date
If any of Your personal details change (such as a change in Your address, Your name or Your contact information), please contact Barclays as soon as possible. Failure to update Your personal details may delay Your claim.
The Information You Provide to Us
You must take reasonable care to make sure that all facts and information that You provide Us with when You take out, renew, or request changes to the cover provided by the Policy, are accurate and complete. If You fail to exercise reasonable care in providing facts and information to Us, We will treat the Policy as if it had not existed from the effective date, renewal date or date when any changes were made to the Policy (as the case may be) if You: (i) deliberately or recklessly gave Us inaccurate or incomplete information; or (ii) did not take reasonable care to give Us accurate and complete information in circumstances where We would not have covered You at all, had we known about such information. We will return the premium provided that You did not deliberately or recklessly provide Us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
In all other cases, We may refuse to approve Your claims, depending on what We would have done if You had provided Us with accurate and complete information.
If this Policy covers any of Your Family Members and that Family Member fails to comply with this Policy condition, We may rely on Our rights under this condition and enforce them against that particular Family Member, as if a separate policy had been issued to them, leaving the remainder of the Policy and the rights of You and other Family Members who did not violate this condition unaffected.
We and Likewize do not tolerate any type of fraudulent activity, and work closely and share data and information with other insurers, law enforcement agencies, fraud prevention agencies, public bodies and network providers to identify fraud and, where appropriate, support prosecution. We and Likewize may also access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies. Such agencies may be located in the UK and other countries. Please contact Likewize at 0345 528 0182 for details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies. It is important that when applying for insurance or submitting a claim You or anyone acting on Your behalf must take reasonable care to answer all questions honestly and to the best of Your knowledge. Failure to do so may negatively impact the validity of Your policy or the fulfilment of Your claim.
If You provide Us or Likewize with any fraudulent, exaggerated, false or inaccurate information as part of Your claim, We and Likewize may take any of the following actions:
- Deny Your claim and You will have to reimburse any benefits You may have already received as part of the claim, and Likewize may cancel Your policy from the date of the fraud or exaggeration. If an Excess has been paid this will be returned, but no premium will be refunded
- Report You to relevant authorities and take legal action, if necessary, to recover any money, the value of any replacement Device, or value of repairs already provided to You under this Policy.Provide the details of the fraudulent activity to Barclays, industry wide fraud prevention databases and fraud prevention agencies. A list of participants and the name and address of the operators and agencies are available from Likewize upon request
- Provide the information or give access to the information to law enforcement agencies
- We, Likewize and other organisations that We work with to prevent fraud and money laundering may access this information to prevent fraudulent activity and money laundering, including but not limited to the following:
- Confirming details on applications for credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
Other Important Information
- Duration of Your Policy. Once You purchase Tech Pack Lite, Your Policy will automatically renew on a monthly basis after the 6-month minimum term period and will remain in place until any of the following occur:
- Cancelled by You or Us;
- We settle Your fourth claim in any 12-month period and Your Tech Pack Lite is automatically closed;
- Your Tech Pack Lite is closed for another reason;
- You fail to pay the monthly Tech Pack Lite fee; or
- Your permanent residential address is no longer in the UK
- Cancelling Your insurance within 14 days. If You decide this Policy no longer suits Your needs, You have 14 days in which to cancel. This period begins on the date the Tech Pack Lite is purchased or the date You receive Your Policy document, whichever is the later. If You cancel within this period and have already paid Your first monthly Tech Pack Lite fee, it will be refunded provided You have not received an approved or fulfilled claim, nor has there been incident likely to give rise to a claim. If You are provided with a refund, You will not be able to subsequently file a claim for an incident that occurred during this period.
You can cancel Your Tech Pack Lite in Your Barclays app, Barclays online banking or You can call Barclays on 0345 734 5345, visit Your nearest Barclays Branch or write to Barclays, Leicester, LE87 2BB.
- Cancelling Your insurance outside 14 days. For Your cancellation rights outside the 14 day period, please refer to ‘Closing your Pack or leaving Barclays’ in the ‘Barclays Pack terms and conditions’ within this Welcome Pack.
- Our right to cancel Your insurance. We may terminate Your Policy by giving You 30 days’ advance notice in writing. Your Policy may be cancelled with immediate effect by registered letter to You at Your last known address, or via the electronic mail address You have provided to Us, if You submit any fraudulent or inaccurate information regarding a claim or Your eligibility for this Policy.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This Policy will be governed by English law and You and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to determine any dispute arising under or in connection with it; unless You reside in Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man; in which case the law applicable to that jurisdiction will apply and its courts will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless agreed to the contrary by You and Us before the policy effective date.
- Language and Communications. The terms and conditions of this Policy will only be available in English and communication relating to this Policy will be in English. We will communicate with You on paper by post unless You have given Us Your specific consent to communication by electronic mail, or via SMS using the mobile telephone number You have provided Us.
- Changes to the Terms of this Policy. If We need to change the terms of this Policy, Likewize - on Our behalf – will give You 30 days’ notice in writing to Your last known address. This will only be for valid reasons such as to respond proportionately to changes in the law or decisions of the Financial Ombudsman Service, to meet regulatory requirements, industry guidance or codes of practice, or to proportionately reflect other legitimate cost increases or reductions associated with providing the cover.
- Rights of Third Parties. Only You or another Family Member (or their executor or legal representative in the event of death of a Family Member) and We or Our agents may enforce the terms of this policy. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 do not apply.
- Assignment. This Policy may not be assigned or transferred unless agreed by Us or Likewize in writing.
Data Protection – How AIG UK, Likewize and Barclays handle Your Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies and relates to You or other individuals (e.g. Your Family Members). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to: contact information, device information, financial information and account details, credit reference and scoring information, as well as other Personal Information provided by You or that is obtained in connection with the Policy.
Barclays, AIG UK and Likewize are committed to protecting your Personal Information and each have responsibility for the information they collect and use about You in this process. The wording below explains what information each organisation collects and uses about individuals and sets out how You can find out more about those uses and exercise Your data protection rights.
Barclays shares information with AIG UK and Likewize so that they can set up and manage the Policy for You. This includes:
- Name, date of birth and contact details
- Agreement ID number
- Account details (if You are paying for this product through Your Barclays account)
- Details of the cover You have purchased
- Nominated person name and date of birth if provided
For more detailed information on how and why Barclays uses Your information more generally, including Your rights in relation to Your personal information, and Barclays legal grounds for using it, please go to barclays.co.uk/control-your-data or You can request a copy from Barclays.
The Policy is sold and distributed by Barclays Bank UK PLC. Barclays will act as a data controller when processing Personal Information for these purposes.
AIG UK and Likewize
AIG UK are the Insurer of the Policy and, to the extent AIG UK receives and handles Personal Information, AIG UK will act as a data controller for that information.
Likewize is responsible for the administration of the Policy and the handling of claims under the Policy. Likewize will also act as a data controller when processing Personal Information for these purposes.
Further information is set out below on how AIG UK and Likewize each use Personal Information. This includes information on Your rights with respect to Your Personal Information. If You wish to exercise Your rights against AIG UK, please contact AIG UK using the details below. If You wish to exercise Your rights against Likewize , please contact Likewize using the details for Likewize below.
If You provide Personal Information about another individual, You must inform the individual about the content of this section and obtain their authorisation to share their Personal Information.
How AIG UK use Personal Information
The types of Personal Information AIG UK may collect and why – As Likewize is responsible for the day-to-day administration of this Policy and the handling of claims under this Policy, most Personal Information processing under this Policy is undertaken by Likewize (see below for more information on how Likewize uses Personal Information). However, there may be circumstances where AIG UK receives Personal Information, for example, if a complaint is escalated to AIG UK or AIG UK takes over the administration of the Policy or handling of claims from Likewize. In these cases, Personal information may be used by AIG UK for the following purposes (and as further set out in this section):
- Insurance administration, e.g. communications, claims processing and payment;
- Making assessments and decisions about the provision and terms of insurance and settlement of claims;
- Managing and auditing AIG UK’s business operations;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crime, e.g. fraud and money laundering;
- Establishing and defending legal rights;
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements, including compliance with laws outside of Your country of residence; and
- Monitoring and recording telephone calls for quality, training and security purposes.
Sharing of Personal Information. For the above purposes, Personal Information may be shared with AIG UK’s group companies and third parties (such as brokers and other insurance distribution parties, insurers and reinsurers, credit reference agencies and other service providers). Personal Information will be shared with other third parties (including government authorities) if required by laws or regulations. Personal Information may be shared with purchasers and prospective purchasers and transferred upon a sale of AIG UK’s company or transfer of business assets.
Security and retention of Personal Information. Appropriate technical and physical security measures are used to keep Your Personal Information safe and secure. When AIG UK provides Personal Information to a third party (including its service providers) or engages a third party to collect Personal Information on AIG UK’s behalf, the third party will be selected carefully and required to use appropriate security measures.
The section on how AIG UK uses Personal Information was last updated in November 2020.
How Likewize uses Personal Information
Likewize may collect the following Personal Information: contact information including name, mailing address, email address, Device information, any information required to adjudicate or fulfill Your claim, credit card information, other payment information, and account details, credit reference and scoring information, as well as other Personal Information provided by You or that Likewize obtains in connection with the administration of this policy by Likewize. Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Insurance and Policy administration, such as communications, claims processing and claim fulfillment activities;
- Making assessments and decisions about the provision and terms of insurance and settlement of claims;
- Management and audit of business operations provided by Likewize;
- Fraud and crime prevention, detection and investigation;
- Analysing, establishing, and defending legal rights and defences;
- Legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance with laws outside of the Insured Person’s country of residence; and
- Monitoring and recording of telephone calls for quality, training and security purposes.
You can choose whether You provide the Personal Information Likewize requests from You, but if You elect not to provide the requested information, Likewize will not be able to administer the Policy and provide the services under this Policy to You.
Likewize may share Your Personal Information for the purposes identified above with Likewize group companies and third parties (such as AIG UK, Barclays, brokers and other insurance distribution parties, insurers and reinsurers, credit reference agencies, and other service providers such as payment processors, communications providers, data centers, Device repair providers, and those other service providers who operate in the supply chain of Likewize). Likewize may also share Your Personal Information with other third parties (including government authorities) if required by law or regulation. Personal Information may also be shared with purchasers and prospective purchasers of Likewize and transferred upon a sale of Likewize or transfer of the business assets of Likewize..
Likewize will only keep Your Personal Information for as long as required and permitted by law, insofar as Your Personal Information is needed for these purposes. Please note that if You contact Likewize, Likewize may keep a record of such communications and the details of any correspondence or conversation, and telephone calls may be recorded.
Likewize takes appropriate technical and physical security measures to keep Your Personal Information safe and secure. Likewize also makes sure that when Your Personal Information is provided to third parties, ,including authorised repair parters and service providers of Likewize, such third parties are required to also use appropriate security measures.
More details about Your rights, how Likewize collects, uses, processes, and discloses Your personal information is available at https://www.likewize.com/eu-privacy-policy/. You can also contact Likewize for more information by email GDPRSupport@Likewize.com or by writing to Gawsworth House, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6XB.
About our insurance services
In the following section ‘we’ ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Barclays Bank UK PLC and Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited.
Barclays Bank UK PLC arranges insurance through Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Barclays Bank UK PLC. Both companies are insurance intermediaries.
Name and address of the insurance intermediaries
The registered address of Barclays Bank UK PLC and Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Financial Services Register
Barclays Bank UK PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676).
Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 312078).
You can check details of our Regulators and Registration by visiting the ‘Financial Services Register’ at fca.org.uk/register. You can also contact the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768*.
Advice or information
We can only offer Mobile Phone Insurance and Gadget Cover from American International group UK Limited (the insurer), and we act on behalf of the insurer.
The features and terms and conditions of the benefits within the Tech Pack Lite may not be the same as those for similar products available with Barclays.
The Tech Pack Lite is provided on a non-advised basis. As such, we will only provide information on the Tech Pack Lite and we will not make a personal recommendation about the suitability of this Tech Pack Lite.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). You may be entitled to compensation from the FSCS if we cannot meet our obligations in relation to arranging the insurance cover in the Pack, depending on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Insurance arranging is covered for 90% of the compensation claim, without any upper limit. You can obtain more information about the compensation scheme arrangements by contacting the FSCS on 0207 741 1400 or 0800 678 1100* or by visiting their website at fscs.org.uk.
Change of insurer
From time to time for commercial reasons we may decide to change the chosen insurance provider(s) that provide the insurance policy included in your Pack. If we do, we will write to you at least 30 days before we make any change, giving you details of the new insurance provider(s) (including the insurer of the policy) and any variations to the terms and conditions of cover. Your existing policy underwritten by American International Group UK limited and administered by Likewize Insurance Services B.V. (UK) will end once your policy with the new insurer comes into effect.
Your cancellation rights are not affected.
Statement of price
The monthly cost of your Tech Pack Lite is £9.00 payable in advance on the first working day of each month. This means that the fee payable for the minimum term of Tech Pack Lite is £54.00. This fee will include Insurance Premium Tax at the current rate, and there are no further taxes or costs unless otherwise stated.
The first monthly Tech Pack Lite fee is part payment for the rest of the month in which the Tech Pack Lite is purchased.
If you cancel the Tech Pack Lite or fail to pay the monthly Teck Pack Lite fee, you will not receive any of the benefits from the date on which the unpaid amount was due.
We hold the insurance premium you pay to us, and any premium refunds payable to you, in respect of the insurance products included in the Tech Pack Lite as agent of American International Group UK Limited, which means your insurance product is treated as being paid for when the Tech Pack Lite fee is collected by us.
This Pack is governed by English law. Unless otherwise agreed the contractual terms of this Pack, all prior information and all communications will be in English.
Disclosure (in relation to insurance cover provided as part of the Barclays Pack(s) range)
You are responsible for providing complete and accurate information to insurers when you take out your insurance policy, and throughout the life of your policy. It is important that you ensure that all statements you make when you purchase this Pack, on claim forms and other documents are full and accurate. If you provide false or inaccurate information, or fail to disclose any information, to us or your insurers, this could invalidate your insurance cover and could mean that part or all of the claim may not be paid.
Registered Office Details of the Insurer
Mobile Phone Insurance and Gadget Cover
Cover is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited and administered by Likewize Insurance Services B.V. (UK).
American International Group UK Limited
Registered Office: The AIG Building 58 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4AB Registered in England No: 10737370.
American International Group UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. (FRN 781109.)
Likewize Insurance Services B.V. (UK). Registered Office: Emerald Building, 11 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DU Registered in the Netherlands No: 8522597496.
Likewize is authorsised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (FRN 610709.)
Find out more
Or by phone
0800 158 3199*
You can get this in Braille, large print or audio by calling 0800 400 100*. Barclays welcomes calls via Relay UK and SignVideo. Visit barclays.co.uk/accessibility for more information.
Call monitoring and charges information
*Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines and personal mobiles, otherwise call charges may apply. Please check with your service provider.
Calls may be monitored or recorded for quality and training purposes. Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as calls to 01 and 02 landlines, and will count towards any inclusive minutes you have covering calls to landline numbers. Charges may apply when calling from abroad.
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676).
Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 312078).
The registered address of both Barclays Bank UK PLC and Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited is 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Item Ref: 9916933 Created: 09/21