Investment ISA (stocks and shares ISA)
Looking for an investment ISA?
An investment ISA should be the first account that you consider funding because it lets you invest tax-free.
Our investments are offered by Barclays Stockbrokers.
- Shelter up to £11,520 from capital gains and income tax this tax year
- Access a wide range of investments and markets
- No account admin fee, initial or dealing charges when investing in funds from the Barclays Stockbrokers Funds Market
- Access tools, research and education to help choose the right investment for you
The favourable tax treatment is subject to change and its value to you will depend on your individual circumstances. Annual Fund Manager charges apply.
- The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested
- We do not give advice. If you’re unsure about investing, please seek independent advice
Barclays Investments do not provide financial advice. If you're unsure if an investment is right for you, please seek independent financial advice. The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.