Barclays Bank Account
Earn rewards of up to £180 a year when you bank with us
What you get
Switch to us
Switching your account is simple, secure and straightforward.
- Select your preferred switch date
- We'll contact your old bank and take it from there
- Your switch is complete within 7 days – and we'll text you when it's done
Don’t forget to visit Features Store when you log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Account services to help you manage your money
- Tools and apps aimed to help you get organised, save money and make banking easier
- Shape your account with the features you want
If you’ve got a question about the Barclays Bank Account, choose how you’d like to get in touch.
Terms and conditions
Select the links below for more information about our basic bank account.
Things you need to know
1. Your eligibility for this account depends on you meeting our credit criteria, including checks we may carry out with credit and fraud prevention agencies.
2. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply to each benefit within the Packs. Please read the policy documents, so you know what’s covered and what’s not.
3. Debit cards are subject to application and status. Barclays Personalised Cards are subject to terms and conditions. Image guidelines also apply.
4. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or older to use Barclays Mobile Banking. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
5. Overdrafts are subject to status and application. All borrowing is repayable on demand. Overdraft fees are variable, which means we can change them – although we’ll let you know before we do this.
6. Barclays Blue Rewards is subject to terms and conditions 190 KB , which contain full product details and eligibility criteria.
7. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record calls. Calls to 03 numbers use free plan minutes if available. Otherwise they cost the same as 01/02 prefix calls.
Your eligible deposits with Barclays Bank PLC are protected up to a total of £75,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered. Please click here for further information www.fscs.org.uk .