Debt consolidation loan
All your debts in one manageable loan
If you've borrowed money from several different lenders, a debt consolidation loan could help you keep track of your money and take control of your finances.
All loans are subject to status. Early settlement fees apply.
- Manage your debts with just one loan1
- Quick and easy application
- Personal price quote – with no credit footprint2
4.9% APR Representative
on loans of
£7,500 – £15,000
over 2 – 5 years. (Your rate may differ3)
Take control of your debt with a Barclayloan
Having just one loan could be more straightforward and easier to manage than a number of payments to different lenders.
But it’s worth noting that consolidating debts might involve payment of a higher rate of interest or charges – or both. Consolidating debts might also increase the overall period required for repayment.
Debt consolidation overview
Resume an application
Calculate your options
How much would you like to borrow in order to consolidate your debt?
The calculator results below are based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments may differ and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
How much would you like to borrow to get the car you want?
Get an idea of your loan repayments and rates using our Premier Barclayloan calculator. The results will be based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments may differ and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Early settlement fees apply.
The same every month
Total amount payable
Loan required 0
Based on the details you entered
APR Representative based on a loan of
repayable over months at an interest rate of pa (fixed).
Monthly repayment of Total amount payable
Representative APR applies to loans of 0 0
How to apply
Find out the best way for you to apply for this loan.
If you bank with us, we could tell you your personal loan rate up front – just make sure you've read the information on this page before you apply.
Barclays current account holders
Other Barclays account holders
If you don't have a provisional loan offer, you could still get your personalised price quote. You'll need:
- A Barclays account – such as a Barclaycard1
Consolidating your debts
Spending on credit can seem like the norm for many people. But when debts mount up with different creditors, it’s easy to feel like you’re not in control of your finances. There are different options you could consider to consolidate your debt.
Is debt consolidation right for you?
Understanding your options
A little extra help
Managing your money can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. You may find this information useful.
Our lending commitments and what we ask of you
1. Loans are subject to status. Early settlements fees apply.
2. Not everyone can apply for a Barclayloan, or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit online or in Barclays Mobile Banking – this is because certain restrictions apply. Please contact us to discuss your options.
3. The rate you're offered may differ from the representative APR shown – and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. The Barclayloan advertised here is available over terms of between 2 to 5 years, with a maximum APR of 26.9%.
4. If you apply online, and your application is approved, providing you can print or download your agreement, sign it online (between 7am and 10:30pm on any day), we'll send the money to your account straightaway. In most cases, it will show and be available within a couple of minutes. However, if you don't bank with one of the main UK high street banks, it can sometimes take up to a couple hours.
5. Terms and conditions apply. You must have a Barclays current account, be aged 16 or over and have a mobile number to use Barclays Mobile Banking.
6. Lines are open Monday-Sunday 8am-9pm, and bank holidays 8am-6pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges .