Investments from Barclays
Looking for an investment (stocks and shares) ISA?
Make the most of your £15,000 ISA allowance with an investment ISA – or split your savings with a cash ISA and invest the rest. To start your investment ISA, you’ll need to select the type of investment you’d like to hold inside it.
Investments from Barclays Stockbrokers
We offer a range of investments both for inside or outside of ISAs and provide you with research, market insights and information to help support your investment decisions. Options include:
- Diversified multi-asset funds – your money is spread across a broad range of investments with the aim of a more consistent return
- Citywire Selection – a shortlist of funds with the best track records and investment strategies, as chosen by Citywire
Start investing with as little as £500 and then choose to top up with lump sums or monthly regular savings from £50 (for fund investments).
With Barclays Stockbrokers, you benefit from:
- Over 25 years of experience in supporting investors with their decisions
- Online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor, top up and manage your investments
Investing could be suitable for you if:
- You’re looking for higher returns than savings interest rates
- You have a large savings balance with more than enough to cover for emergencies
- You’re happy to tie-up your money for 5 to 10 years
- You can accept the risk of potential loss of your money
- You’re happy to make your own investment decisions
Select your level of investment experience
Whether you’re new to investing or you have some experience, but would like to learn more, take a look at our comprehensive investment guide.
To get started, select from one of the investment experience options below.
Barclays Stockbrokers doesn't provide financial advice. If you are unsure if an investment is right for you, please seek independent financial advice. The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.
ISA tax rules can change in the future. The value of this favourable tax treatment will depend on your personal circumstances.
New to investing?
You've not invested before or only invested with an advisor. While you have savings, you don't have any individual shares or funds. You're interested in investing by yourself and would like to know how to get started.
Some investing experience?
Aside from savings, you also have some investments, such as individual shares or funds. You'd like to learn more about investing by yourself and would like to know how to get started.