Young Person's Account
Rates & charges
ID you need in branch
This account may suit you if:
- You're aged 16-19
- You'd like a debit card
See our alternative accounts if:
- You're not aged 16-19
- You're 19 and working full-time
- You want an account designed for uni students
- To be eligible for this account at 19 years of age and beyond, you should either be in further education or taking a gap year before starting a full-time higher education course.
- The Direct Presentation Service provides rapid cheque clearance.
- Your eligible deposits with Barclays Bank PLC are protected up to a total of £75,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
Please click here for further information www.fscs.org.uk .