Make sure you’re insured with our Tech Pack
Gadgets form a big part of our everyday lives. Unfortunately though, accidents and theft do happen – and replacing your equipment can be costly. That’s why it’s a good idea to get mobile phone insurance and gadget cover.
With our Tech Pack, your phone, laptop and devices are protected worldwide against theft, breakdown or damage for just £9.50 a month.
If you have a Barclays Bank Account, log in to Online Banking to add the Tech Pack, and you’ll be covered as soon as you’ve registered your devices. New to Barclays? To access the Tech Pack's benefits, you’ll need to open an account with us first.
Mobile phone insurance
Our Tech Pack gives you worldwide cover for your mobile or smartphone, plus a comprehensive range of features and benefits.
- Protects against loss, theft, breakdown and accidental damage
- You can now register up to 4 phones for joint accounts and 2 for sole
- Awarded a 5 Star Rating by Defaqto, an independent financial researcher
Insure your devices at home and abroad with our Tech Pack. It could save you from buying separate policies for each of your gadgets.
- Cover for tablets, laptops, smartwatches, cameras and much more
- Protects up to £1,500 per year against theft, breakages and accidents
- Once registered, your devices are immediately covered
Activate your benefits
Mobile phone insurance
To activate your insurance, you can register online or via the Barclays Phone and Gadget Cover app from the App Store or Google Play . Alternatively you can call 0800 158 3199 and select the mobile phone insurance option.
Please have all your mobile phone details to hand, including the make, model and IMEI number. You can get this by dialling the sequence *#06# on your device.
Terms and conditions
Mobile phone insurance – key exclusions
- If we can’t repair your phone, we’ll replace it like for like or with a similar model of equivalent specification, which may be refurbished (ie, not brand new)
- We can’t guarantee to match the handset colour
- You must ensure that your mobile phone is kept safely – protect it like you would your wallet or handbag
- You’re not covered for cosmetic damage
Gadget insurance – key exclusions
- Your gadget must be registered in order to claim
- You must ensure that your gadget is kept safely – protect it like you would your wallet or handbag
- You’re not covered for loss or cosmetic damage
Please read this PDF 8.46 MB , which contains all the important information you need to know about your Tech Pack.