Personal loan calculator
How much could you borrow?
Use our calculator to get an idea of how much you could borrow and what your repayments and interest rates could be, before you apply. All loans are subject to status. Early settlement fees apply.
- Calculate your potential repayments easily
- Check to see if you have a personalised price quote in Online Banking or in the Barclays Mobile Banking app1
- Comes with a price guarantee (conditions apply)
4.9% APR Representative
on loans of
£7,500 – £15,000
over 2 – 5 years. (Your rate may differ2)
How much would you like to borrow?
The calculator results below are based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments may differ and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
Premier loan – see how much you could borrow
Get an idea of your loan repayments and rates using our Premier Barclayloan calculator. The results will be based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments may differ and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Early settlement fees apply.
The same every month
Total amount payable
Loan required 0
Based on the details you entered
APR Representative based on a loan of
repayable over months at an interest rate of pa (fixed).
Monthly repayment of Total amount payable
Representative APR applies to loans of 0 0
Resume an application
How to apply
Find out the best way for you to apply for this loan.
If you bank with us, we could tell you your personal loan rate up front – just make sure you've read the information on this page before you apply.
Barclays current account holders
Other Barclays account holders
If you don't have a provisional loan offer, you could still get your personalised price quote. You'll need:
- A Barclays account – such as a Barclaycard1
Borrowing and money management
We have a range of loans and guides to help you manage your money. All loans are subject to status.
1. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit online or in Barclays Mobile Banking. Certain restrictions apply. Contact us to discuss your options.
2. The rate you're offered may differ from the representative APR shown – and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. The Barclayloan advertised here is available over terms of between 2 to 5 years, with a maximum APR of 26.9%.
3. If you apply online, and your application is approved, providing you can print or download your agreement and sign it online between 7am and 10:30pm (on any day), the money is usually transferred to your Barclays current account instantly or within a few hours if you bank with one of the main UK high street banks. Sign online after 10:30pm and it will usually be transferred by 9am the next day.
4. Terms and conditions apply. You must have a Barclays current account, be aged 16 or over and have a mobile number to use Barclays Mobile Banking.
5. Lines are open Monday-Sunday 8am-9pm, and bank holidays 8am-6pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges