Agricultural products & services
Knowledge grown over centuries
With over 270 years working with UK farmers, we understand your needs and how to help you thrive. We offer a range of business accounts, flexible mortgages and loans to help you achieve your business goals.
Business bank accounts
Service and flexibility is the key so we offer a choice of business current accounts designed to work for your business along with the following benefits.
- Access to your own Agriculture Business Manager and a dedicated Agricultural Servicing Team
- A choice of Price Plans designed around the way you make and receive payments
- A Price Plan Guarantee that makes sure you’re on the best plan
- Loyalty Reward to save you money on charges
- Manage your money day and night with Online Banking
- Banking in the palm of your hand through Mobile Banking
Mortgages, loans and overdrafts
Whether you’re looking to expand your business or manage cashflow or debt, we offer flexible agricultural mortgages as well as loans and overdrafts to help, including:
- Variable and fixed-interest rate mortgages
- Mortgages with the option to have interest only payment periods
- Flexible business loans from £1,000
- Repayments to suit your business cashflow
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Flexible ways to save
We have solutions for all your needs – whether you’re looking for instant-access accounts that let you get money anytime, or fixed-term accounts that focus on better returns:
- Business Premium Account combining tiered interest rates with instant access
- Sterling Treasury Deposit Account for bigger deposits looking for higher returns
Help for international trade
If you’re already importing or exporting, or looking to trade overseas we can help – from mitigating risks on currency fluctuations to helping with payments in over 60 currencies.
- Find out about our international products and services
- Attend local international clinics
- Our team of International Managers have expertise and work in partnership with your Agricultural Manager to provide your business with support in trading overseas