Sign my Barclayloan
Sign for a loan online
You could receive the money instantly1.
You're now at the final part of your loan application. The rest of the process is really simple.
Your online signing process
You might find it helpful to keep this page open to guide you through each step of the online signing process.
Simply log in, then follow the step-by-step guide below.
Forgotten your log-in details2? Provided you applied for your loan in the last 7 days, you can sign for your loan online and be reminded of your membership number, passcode or memorable word here.
If you're not already an Online Banking member, you can register now. Once complete, you'll then be able to sign for your loan online immediately, but will not be able to access the full Online Banking service until your passcode or card reader arrives in the post.
- Once you’ve logged in, you'll be taken automatically to your approved loan applications screen.
- The loan application you agreed over the telephone should be pre-selected for you. If there's more than one loan visible, please select the one you wish to sign for online
- Confirm your details.
- Print or download a copy of your loan agreement from the 'Your forms' screen. If you can't print or download a copy of the loan agreement, you won't be able to sign for your loan online.
- Sign your loan agreement online.
- You will then see a confirm page informing you when you should receive your money.
Need some help?
Are you having trouble completing your application online?
Please call us on 0345 600 2323 3
Need more information?
You can read more about our loans here.