Terms and conditions
£20 cashback terms and conditions
You’ll receive £20 cashback when you spend £250 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
The cashback will be applied as a credit to your account within five working days from the point you meet the spend requirements. You’ll see it on your account shortly after it’s applied, and will be visible on the next statement you receive after that. This may be up to 28 days later.
Refunds will be deducted from the overall account spend.
You’ll qualify for the offer if you:
- Have applied during the qualifying period from 17th October to 30th November
- Spend £250 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Make your minimum payments on time
- Do not exceed your credit limit
- Haven’t given us notice to withdraw or to close your account at the time the cashback is due
- Don’t already hold a Barclaycard product
Spend on balance transfers, money transfers, cash withdrawals, buying currency or traveller’s cheques, or any cash-like transactions you make such as money orders or wire transfers will not qualify as part of the spend requirements. It also doesn’t include gaming-related transactions such as gambling, betting and buying lottery tickets. Refunds will be deducted from the overall account spend.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time.