What is My Barclays documents?
My Barclays documents is designed to make your life easier. It’s a secure place to upload, store and manage your important documents.
Whenever you need documents you’ve stored with us, it’s simple to find the files you want. It’s part of your Online and Mobile Banking services, so you can access it whenever you log in.
You can receive the following documents online through My Barclays documents.
- Regular Statement
- Contract Note
- Transfer Form
- Consolidated Tax Certificate
- Direct Debit Advance Notice Confirmation
- Direct Debit Instruction
- ISA Declaration
It’s easy to let us know whether you’d like paper copies or not. You just need to amend your settings by following these steps:
- Log in and click on the 'Investments tab'
- Select 'Investment settings’ from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Important documents’ on the following screen and follow the onscreen instructions.