Your buy-to-let mortgage rates
Switch your deal online
No legal or valuation fees, and no credit checks or affordability assessments – switching your rate online is easy, as long as you
- Don’t need help to choose your new rate
- Aren’t making any other changes to your mortgage
- Are eligible to switch online – we explain what this means below your personalised rates
Your buy-to-let property may be repossessed or a receiver of rent appointed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage.
Enter your mortgage details to view the monthly payment
You can find your mortgage balance and term in your mortgage statement or by calling us1 on 0800 022 4022. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm.
All of the mortgages below are interest-only mortgages and the monthly payment amounts are calculated on this basis. These mortgage rates may change or be withdrawn at any time, so we can't guarantee the rate displayed or monthly payments until we receive all the necessary documentation from you.
Loading mortgage data. Please wait...
Check you’re eligible
There are some circumstances where you’ll need to call us to switch, rather than switching online.
You can switch to a new buy-to-let rate using the online application form if you
- Don't need support when applying to switch rates
- Aren’t making any other changes to your mortgage, such as borrowing more, changing your mortgage term or repayment method
- Have an interest-only mortgage, with no part set up as repayment
- Are named on the mortgage agreement, and it's not in more than 2 people's names
- Are up to date on your mortgage payments
- Have a mortgage rate that will end within 90 days or a mortgage that doesn't have early repayment charges
If you don’t meet all these conditions, please call us on 0333 202 75781to book an appointment with a mortgage adviser. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday 9am - 8pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.