- Open the app
- Create a 5-digit code and enter it, and then re-enter it
- Enter your mobile number, account details and your name
- Tap ‘Continue’
- You’ll receive a text message from us that includes a 6-digit passcode – tap this into the app
- Tap ‘Use PINsentry’ and enter the last 4 digits from the long number on your debit card
- Slide your debit card into the PINsentry card reader and press the ‘Respond’ key. Type in your PIN and press ‘Enter’
- The card reader will display an 8-digit code – enter this into the app and tap ‘Verify’
Don’t have a PINsentry card reader? Register using just your debit card and you’ll still have access to the app’s core features. You can upgrade to the full version any time – just wait until you receive your PINsentry device or visit a Barclays branch or cash machine.
You can order a PINsentry device by calling us on 0345 600 2323 or by following these steps in Online Banking:
- Log in
- Select the ‘Move money’ tab at the top of the screen
- Go to ‘View all online services’, then select ‘Order’ under the ‘Manage accounts’ section
- Select PINsentry card reader
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Please note: Barclays Wealth Management clients also have the option of registering with an activation code. If you’d like to do this instead, and you’re a Wealth client, please follow these instructions.