A young boy with muddy feet and covered in green paint, dances between two white sofas

Tailor your policy

Add our specialised covers to your policy whenever you need

Choose from our range of independent, specialised covers that you can add to your policy any time. Enjoy a multi-cover discount – the more covers you get, the bigger the discount on your premium.

You don’t need to have buildings or contents cover – all our covers are independent and can be bought separately (except gadget cover, which is only available with one of our contents covers).

The impact of coronavirus on home insurance

During these unprecedented times, we’re continuing to offer home insurance to help support and protect people in a time of need. If you have a policy with us, or if you’re not sure what our home insurance covers, take a look at our FAQs.

Cover at home or out and about

A man sitting at a desk looking at a mobile phone, on the desk is a laptop and a cup of coffee


Specifically for your electronic devices such as laptops, phones and tablets, to protect against loss, theft or damage anywhere in the world. Available only with contents covers.

A woman in a yellow jacket taking her card from her handbag at a market stall

Personal items

Keep items you usually have on you, like jewellery, watches, books and cash, covered against loss, theft or damage anywhere in the world (electronic devices aren’t covered – gadget insurance takes care of those).

A man on a mountain bike riding down a sand dune


Insure the most expensive bike in your household and we’ll insure all the others up to the same value, wherever in the world you take them.

Two standing male surfers in wet suits with surfboards under their arms

Sports equipment

Protect your sports equipment and specialised clothing against loss, theft or damage anywhere in the world.

A construction worker in a hard hat and hi-vis vest sitting indoors on a building site

Home emergency

24-hour assistance for emergencies like a burst pipe, broken boiler or plumbing problems.

A man and a woman listening to someone at a table with a laptop inbetween

Legal services

This isn’t just for claims relating to your home – we can support you with other matters like employment disputes and consumer rights.

Cover to match your needs

A couple unpacking cardboard boxes having just moved in

Starter contents

If you’ve just moved into your first home, or you don’t have a lot of possessions, try our starter contents – you only pay for the cover you need.

An imposing period red front door with iron railings and an adjacent sash window

Landlords insurance

Insurance for up to 3 properties you’re privately letting. You’ll get unlimited rebuild and repair costs plus cover for loss of rent if your tenants can’t live there while a claim’s in progress.