Manage and improve your credit score
For £5 a month you can get the support and tools you need to help you manage and improve your credit score.
- Access your report anytime
- 24/7 credit profile monitoring and personal alerts
- PC and smartphone software to help protect your personal information
If you have a Barclaycard, you’re already entitled to free access to your credit score powered by Experian.
Credit Report access
- Credit Report access anytime
- View online or request copies by post
- See how your profile compares to the average UK consumer
- Credit report access is subject to initial validation by Callcredit, with a maximum of one report per day
24/7 credit profile monitoring
- Credit Manager monitors your credit profile and alerts you to any changes
- See whether the change is likely to have a positive, negative or neutral impact on your credit score
- Choose to receive alerts by email or text message
Help improve your credit score
- Tools and guidance to help you improve your credit score
- Quarterly statement, with tips on how to improve your score if it's in decline
- Credit guidance helpline for when you need assistance to improve your profile or remove errors
Identity theft protection benefits
- Online card monitoring tracks up to 10 of your debit or credit cards, and alerts you to any card details that appear publicly
- PC and Smartphone protection software that helps protect your personal and financial details against the latest online threats
- Identity theft helpline – if you believe you’re a victim of identity theft we’ll investigate and help repair the damage to your profile
Credit Manager may suit you if
- You want help to improve your credit rating
- You want to see how lenders view you before applying for credit
- You're worried about the safety of your personal and financial information online
Barclays Bank Account
For flexible, rewarding banking
The Barclays Bank Account has everything you need for your everyday banking – and if you apply with Blue Rewards, you can get cash rewards from us and extra cashback from our partner retailers.
Adding Credit Manager to a new current account?
To get Credit Manager, you will need to open a Barclays current account1 and add Credit Manager in the Barclays Features Store.
Adding Credit Manager to an existing account?
If you currently have an account with Barclays, you can log in to Online Banking to add Credit Manager and browse the Features Store for more ways to shape your current account.