Your wealth – all in one place
Secure, immediate access to everything you have with us, including investment accounts, balances and transactions.
Banking on your terms
Barclays One allows you to:
- Securely upload and store your personal documents with Barclays Cloud It
- View your debit card PIN, stop cheques and request statements
- Send secure messages and questions to the support team, 24/7
Do even more online
If you use PINsentry, you can also:
- Pay people you haven’t paid before
- Make international payments
- Set up Text Alerts
- Change your personal details, log-in details and preferences
Your Wealth Review
The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you originally invested.
Access to review your total wealth
In Barclays One, you’ll have access to a comprehensive dashboard that gives an overview of your entire wealth held with us. This includes banking and investment accounts, holdings and transactions, wealth card balance(s) and transactions.
The dashboard includes:
- Balance Sheet Category – cash, investment and liabilities
- Investment Philosophy – personal holdings, investment portfolio and business and opportunistic
- Currency Breakdown – currency value
You’ll also benefit from:
- Interactive charts – instant visibility of how your wealth is distributed across our nine Investment Philosophy asset classes
- eDocuments – valuation statements and contract notes from UK accounts online
- Tax Packs – annual income report for tax-year end
- Market research and insights – to help you make informed decisions
Protecting your security details
When you bank and pay online, there are a number of things you can do to make sure your security details and money stay safe.
- Never share your personal or security information on a website you have reached via a link in an email. We will never email you a link that takes you straight to Online Banking
- Never share your PIN, PINsentry codes and passwords with anyone who contacts you. If a caller does ask for this information, end the call
- Never enter your card PIN into a telephone – it does not keep it secret from the caller
- Never share confidential information via email
Act with care
- Act with care when clicking on links or downloading attachments from unsolicited emails or texts. Forward suspect emails claiming to be from Barclays to firstname.lastname@example.org and then delete them
- Keep your internet security software up to date, and run regular scans and system updates.
- Only download apps, files or programmes from trusted sources, such as official sites or app stores
- When logging on to Barclays One, always type the web address into the browser or use Barclays' official mobile banking app
- Treat all unsolicited calls with caution. Remember, banks and police will never contact you to ask you to transfer funds, buy high value goods, or hand over cards or money
- Do not enter reference or amount details into the PINsentry card reader unless you wish to make that payment
- Never write down your security details or passwords in a way someone else would recognise
- Call us straightaway if your card, PIN or other security details have been compromised