You don’t need to do anything. We’ll be updating our privacy notices to reflect the changes.
We haven't changed the ways we use your personal data, but our privacy notices provide additional detail about this. In particular
- Who we are, our contact details and the contact details of our data protection officer
- The types of personal data we collect about you and, where we don’t collect it from you, who we collect it from
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data, if any
- The legal basis for using your personal data
- Where applicable, if we intend to store, process or transfer your personal data to a third country or international organisation
- How long we keep your personal data after our relationship with you has ended (for example, after you stop banking with us or using our platforms)
- Automated decisions we make about you – for example we use technology to help identify that someone else may be using your card without your permission
- Your rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you
We’ll provide a link to our new privacy notices here on the 25 May 2018.
About our privacy notices
We may change our privacy notices and add new privacy notices in the future, so we recommend that you check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.