- We’ll give you up to £7 every month that you’re eligible to say thank you for banking with us
- We’ll pay your Loyalty Reward into your Rewards Wallet on the same day, as long as you’ve paid in at least £800 and paid your £3 fee each month
- When you join we’ll ask you to choose a suitable current account for Barclays Blue Rewards. Most of our accounts are suitable, including Premier
- You'll get our Home Insurance Loyalty Reward when you take out or renew your personal buildings, contents, combined cover or Premium Home Insurance, provided by Hiscox
- You need to join Barclays Blue Rewards first, or do so within 30 days of your policy start date, to be eligible for this reward. If you've had your policy for longer than 30 days, you won't be eligible until you renew
- Your rights under your insurance policy won’t be affected by being a Barclays Blue Rewards customer
- For Home Insurance and Premium Home Insurance, provided by Hiscox, you’ll earn £1 a month when you take out or renew either buildings or contents cover and £3 a month if you opt for both
- You’ll get the Mortgage Loyalty Reward if you have or take out a residential mortgage with us
- You’re only eligible for this reward on one mortgage at any time and it’s not available on our buy-to-let mortgages or staff mortgages taken out before 2003
- You’ll get this reward every month as long as your account stays eligible
- The reward amount and eligibility conditions may change during the term of your mortgage
- Loan reward
- You can get the Loan Loyalty Reward if you have or take out a personal loan with us, except for the following loans, which don’t qualify: Professional Career Development, Resolve, Staff Season Ticket, Staff Career Development and all Staff Loans taken out before September 2013.
- You’re only eligible for the Loan Loyalty Reward:
- If your loan repayments are up to date, there are no arrears and we haven’t written off your loan
- And for one personal loan at any one time
Platinum Barclaycard with Barclays Blue Rewards
If you apply for our Platinum Barclaycard with Barclays Blue Rewards and are an existing Barclays current account customer, you could receive £1 cashback per month for up to 24 months from account opening, if you join (if you have not already) Barclays Blue Rewards.
Barclays Blue Rewards eligibility criteria
To join and remain eligible for Barclays Blue Rewards, you’ll need to have £800 paid into your Barclays current account and pay the £3 fee each month. Rewards are paid monthly into your Blue Rewards Wallet. There’s one wallet per Barclays current account per customer. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more here.
Your monthly cashback will be credited to your Blue Rewards Wallet within 7 working days of that month ending. It will show online as soon as it is paid and you can transfer it from your Blue Rewards Wallet immediately.
You will only receive cashback for up to 24 months from opening your Barclaycard account (the “Cashback Period”). If you are not already a Barclays Blue Rewards customer, you can join Barclays Blue Rewards at any time (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria) but if you join Barclays Blue Rewards after opening your Barclaycard account, this will affect how many months of cashback you qualify for. For example, if you do not join Barclays Blue Rewards until 8 months after opening your Barclaycard account, you will only receive cashback for the remaining 16 months of the Cashback Period.
To qualify to receive the £1 monthly cashback during the Cashback Period, you will need to ensure that you
- Have joined Barclays Blue Rewards and continue to meet the Barclays Blue Rewards eligibility criteria at the time the cashback is due
- Spend on your Platinum Barclaycard with Barclays Blue Rewards card each month
- Are within your Barclaycard credit limit at the time the cashback is due
- Have made all the required payments on your Barclaycard account on time at the time the cashback is due
- Have not given us notice to withdraw or to close your Barclays current account and/or Barclaycard account at the time the cashback is due