Barclays Video Banking
We like to put a face to a name
Use Video Banking to manage your money from just about anywhere.
It’s simple, secure, and available 24/7 – plus it’s all face to face.
What is Video Banking?
Video Banking lets you chat to us face to face from your phone or tablet. It’s easy to use, completely secure and you can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’ll check your identity on the call before discussing your accounts and personal information – just as we would in person or over the phone. If you use PINsentry, it’ll help if you have your card reader to hand.
What can I use it for?
You can use Video Banking to talk to us securely about any of the following.
We’re constantly adding services, so if you want to talk about something that’s not listed here, please still get in touch and we may be able to help anyway.
- Open or close current and savings accounts
- Update your details including address change
- Switch your current account to us in seven days
- Open a Young Person’s Account
- Open a BarclayPlus Account
- Loan application and management
- Personal overdraft application and management
- Barclaycard application
- Mortgage agreement in principle
- Register for your Barclays app and Pingit
- Join Barclays Blue Rewards
- Manage existing power of attorney (POA) or third-party access (TPA) accounts
- Report suspected fraud
- Make a complaint or raise a dispute
- Talk to us about a refund
- Bond maturity instruction
How do I use it?
After you’ve got the Barclays Video Banking app, you’ll need to:
1. Log in to your main Barclays app.
2. Go to ‘Contact us’.
3. Select ‘Video Call’.
4. Tap ‘Go to Barclays Video Banking’.
5. Tap ‘Open’.
6. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
7. Tap ‘Start Video Call’.