Bank when you want to
Use your phone for an automated 24/7 service or speak to an adviser – calls charged at the local rate.
What does Telephone Banking let you do?
Telephone Banking is secure and confidential. You'll be given a membership number and passcode when you join that you'll need to access your account.
By using our fast-track service, you can
- Hear your available balance
- Check your latest transactions – what's come in or gone out
- Pay your Barclaycard bill
- Transfer money between your Barclays accounts
- Search for specific payments
- Listen to details of your standing orders and Direct Debits
By speaking to an adviser, you can
- Pay bills
- Order chequebooks
- Stop cheques
- Order travellers cheques
- Change your address details
- Arrange a Barclayloan1
- Arrange a personal overdraft1
- Open a new current or savings account
- Get information about Barclays products and services
Accessing Telephone Banking
To use Telephone Banking, you'll need to register. Simply call 03457 345 345 2 and we'll send you a membership number and passcode within 5 working days. Once you've received these, you can use Telephone Banking at any time by calling 0345 734 5345 2.
Choose how you bank
Mobile banking services from Barclays
Explore Online Banking
Everyday banking at home
A secure way to access your accounts, manage payments, check your statements and much more.