Enjoy flexible payment options with Barclaycard Payments
- Customer service you can depend
- Industry-leading platform and network reliability
- Transparent and competitive rates – tailored to your business
- Secure – proactive fraud monitoring and dedicated data-security team
Work smarter, not harder, with our all-in-one payment solution that lets you
- Take payments of all types, in store and on the go
- Track stock levels and streamline restocking
- Simplify back-office admin and manage bookings
- View live sales activity and see customer trends
- Enjoy free accounting software from FreshBooks Plus4
Get all this for just £29 per month, plus VAT.
Take payments anywhere
Our pocket-sized card reader lets you do business anywhere – just connect to network data or Wi-Fi from your mobile or tablet. It’s compatible with digital wallets and packed with tools to tackle admin and make running your business easier.
Thinking of starting an online business? Or just want a simpler way for your customers to pay on your website? Accepting cards and new digital payments is really straightforward – you just need the right payment option.
Payments by phone or mail
Accept payments from your customers over the phone or by post with a virtual terminal.
Get in touch
Want to know more?
Please call us on 080 8296 13883– we’re here Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 6pm, except on UK bank holidays.
Already taking card payments?
Find out how much you could save by switching to us.
Other services that may interest you
Business debit cards
Manage daily expenses with a debit card
Pay for goods and services throughout the world and online, wherever Visa is accepted.
Manage cashflow with a business credit card
Get the cashflow support your business needs, whether you’re just starting out, growing or established.
This/these product(s) is/are available to clients of Barclays Bank UK PLC through referral to Barclays Bank PLC. Referred products will be owned and administered by Barclays Bank PLC. A portion of the revenue generated from referred products may be shared with Barclays UK PLC. Alternative service providers in the market may offer similar products.
Helping your business thrive
Find new partners to help your business with payment services, pensions, insurance and funding for growth.