Take payments with Barclaycard
Flexible ways to take customer payments
Give your customers the choice to make card payments online, face to face, or by phone or mail order.
Get up to £200 cashback six months after opening an account with us, when you take payments with Barclaycard.1
- Customer service you can depend on
- Industry-leading platform and network reliability
- Transparent and competitive rates – tailored to your business
- Secure – proactive fraud monitoring and dedicated data-security team
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
Get in touch
Want to know more?
Give us a call on 0808 296 13882. We’re here to help, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 6pm.
Not a good time to call us? No problem. We’ll call you back at a time that suits you.
Already taking card payments?
Take rate-beat challenge and see how much you could save.
Call 0808 296 13882.
Other services that may interest you
Business debit cards
Manage daily expenses with a debit card
Pay for goods and services throughout the world and online, wherever Visa is accepted.
Manage cashflow with a business credit card
Get the cashflow support your business needs, whether you’re just starting out, growing or established.
The banking service that comes to your business
We’ll collect your cash so you can focus on running your business. It’s secure and convenient, with no minimum payment or monthly fee.
- Pay as you go, with no contract or monthly fee and a choice of collection slots
- Your cash is indemnified by G4S as soon as they take it into their care
- Exclusive to our Business and Corporate customers
- Pay in up to 50 cheques along with each cash deposit
This/these product(s) is/are available to clients of Barclays Bank UK PLC through referral to Barclays Bank PLC. Referred products will be owned and administered by Barclays Bank PLC. A portion of the revenue generated from referred products may be shared with Barclays UK PLC. Alternative service providers in the market may offer similar products.
Helping your business thrive
Find new partners to help your business with payment services, pensions, insurance and funding for growth.