Business mandate change
Change your account signatories
Give us a call on the number below if you’d like to update the signatories on your account. We can also talk you through the various options, to help you choose the set-up that’s best for your business.
What is a business mandate?
A mandate is a set of instructions and a list of people in your business who are authorised to manage its bank accounts. If you’re on the mandate you can perform the following tasks.
- Manage the everyday banking, including making payments
- Sign up for products and services, including additional accounts and finance where appropriate
- Add or remove people from your mandate when they join or leave the business
Changing your mandate
0333 202 7477
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm1.
To make changes to your mandate, the person who calls us must be an official named on your account. You’ll need to tell us
- The sort code and account number for the account you want to change
- The business name
- The full name of the person you want to add or remove from the mandate
- If you need to change the address too, you’ll need the old and new address details, including postcodes
If your business is a limited company or LLP, the personal information of all officials listed at Companies House must be correct and up to date – we won’t be able to change your mandate if it isn’t. Please check and update if necessary before you call us.