You can report your card lost or stolen in your app – just follow these steps
- On your home screen, tap ‘Cards’
- Select the card that has been lost or stolen
- Tap ‘Report Damaged, Lost or Stolen’
- Select whether the card was lost or stolen, enter a few details, then follow the instructions to block and replace your card
You can report a debit card lost or stolen in Online Banking – just follow these steps
- On the home page, select ‘Report damaged, lost or stolen card’, which you’ll find below your account summary, or
- Select ‘Manage accounts’ then ‘Report a damaged, lost or stolen card’ from the ‘Card Services’ menu
- Select whether the card was damaged, lost or stolen, enter a few details, then follow the instructions to block and replace your card
To report your card lost or stolen, contact us
0345 605 2345*
Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can report your card lost or stolen at any Barclays branch and, if it's an emergency and you need your card straight away, we offer a temporary debit card service**. Use our branch locator to find the nearest branch that offers this service.
What should I do if I can’t find my Business debit card?
Report it to us as soon as you realise it’s lost or stolen and order a new one. You can do this anytime in your Barclays app, Online Banking, by phone or at a branch
You can see your new card details including card number, expiry date and security code, straight away in the app under ‘View card details & PIN’.
* Debit cards will be delivered to the address we hold on record for your account within five working days. This is dependant on standard Royal Mail second-class delivery to UK customers. This service does not include credit cards. If a new PIN has been requested, you will receive this separately.
** Temporary debit card terms and conditions: This service cannot be offered if your account has been open for less than 30 days. It’s available for replacement cards only – not for new customers or new accounts. We can only issue replacement debit cards – not cash cards, credit cards or savings cards. Temporary cards issued in branch will have a new card number. If you have a personalised debit card, we’re not able to print your picture so you’ll receive a standard debit card.
This service is limited to two cards per customer, per calendar year. If you’ve already used two cards this calendar year, you can still order a new replacement card and we'll send it to you in the post.
To protect your account, you’ll need to provide photo ID, such as a passport. You’ll be asked to use your PIN once the card has been issued.