- Specialist managers across the UK with both property expertise and local knowledge
- You’ll get a bespoke service from our national team of Real Estate Managers
- We can help you find the most effective funding options for your projects
To apply for a Property development mortgage you'll need to be
- Aged 18 or over
- A sole trader, limited company, partner or director with authority to borrow on behalf of your business
- Seeking a mortgage for business use only
Key features and benefits
Our specialists understand the potential and the pitfalls of property development. So you can count on their local knowledge to help you succeed.
We have specialist managers across the UK with both property expertise and local knowledge.
A bespoke service
Our national team of real estate managers covers the UK and will give you the expertise in the sector.
We can help you find the most effective funding options for your projects.
Other products that may interest you
Commercial mortgages built around you
Whether you need to buy a new building or release equity from your existing one, a commercial mortgage could be the answer2.
Boost your business with secured or unsecured options
Unsecured loans available up to £25,000, or secured over this amount, if you want to expand, invest in equipment or borrow working capital.
Business credit and charge cards
Manage cashflow with a credit or charge card
Choose a Barclaycard to suit your business – credit cards for flexible borrowing or charge cards if you pay the balance off each month3.
- A choice of credit cards or charge cards
- Introductory offers available
- Extras including enhanced travel insurance and foreign exchange savings
Insights to help you make better business decisions
The smart way to run your business
See your income, outgoings and performance and compare yourself to similar businesses – all in Online Banking.
Barclays Local Insights
See insights about your local community, a region – or all of the UK – that could help your business grow.