Barclays Entrepreneur Awards
Thank you to everyone who entered Barclays Entrepreneur Awards 2023. We received hundreds of nominations from businesses who consistently support communities and the wider economy. We’re pleased to announce the outstanding winners, who continue to disrupt the status quo and drive innovation.
- Start-up Award, sponsored by FreshBooks – Microplate DX
- Scale-up Award, sponsored by Propel – iCare24 Group
- Social Award, sponsored by Visa – Nemi Teas
- Sustainability Award, sponsored by Smart Pension - Zedify
- International Expansion Award, sponsored by Barclays - OnePlan
- Eagles Lab Innovation Award, sponsored by Eagle Labs – RAB-Microfluidics
- Games Award, sponsored by Barclays Games & Creative Team - GameMaker
- Barclaycard Payments Award, sponsored by Barclaycard Payments – Sports Feet Ltd
- Outstanding Contribution Award, sponsored by Barclays Private Bank - Erika Brodnock MBE
- People’s Choice Award, sponsored by Visa – Wharf Street Strategies
About the awards
Our awards highlight and recognise entrepreneurs from the UK who are changing their industries, the economy and society in original and positive ways.
We champion innovative business ideas and our awards provide the perfect platform to celebrate some of the UK’s most successful home-grown ventures.
The benefits of being involved:
- Increase your network – get access to a community of business leaders, experts and other like-minded entrepreneurs
- Be inspired – hear first-hand how others are leading the way and learn from their stories
- Get recognition – for you and your business for game-changing contributions to business, industry or society
- Boost your profile – create buzz for your business on a national scale.
How it works
Nominations are now closed. We’ll be back in 2024 – get ready to enter next year.
Games Award, sponsored by Barclays – for entrepreneurs and disruptive games companies who have shown real innovation and created games, products or services that have positively impacted the games industry or community
Outstanding Contribution Award
The Outstanding Contribution Award, sponsored by Barclays Private Bank, recognises an individual who’s had a profound impact on the entrepreneurial ecosystem, shaping and influencing the profile and importance of entrepreneurs for the UK and beyond. T&Cs apply.
The Outstanding Contribution Award is not included as part of the nominations portal and, therefore, cannot be nominated for. The winner will be decided by a Barclays judging panel, including representatives from Barclays Private Bank.
Hall of Fame
Take a look at everyone who’s been presented with one of our National Entrepreneur Awards.