Free to download and easy to use, Barclays Homeowner offers a range of valuable features to help you find your ideal home:
- Search the sales and rental markets for your dream property (through our partnership with Zoopla)
- Filter and save properties to match your preferences – eg, location, bedrooms, price, property type
- Quickly scroll through pictures and details and shortlist the properties you want to view
- View previous sale prices of properties in your local area and get free current property value estimates, provided via Zoopla
- Share details of your favourite properties via email
- Call estate agents directly from the app
- Personalise and organise your search – make notes and take photos or videos of properties you see
- Use financial tools to estimate what you might be able to borrow and how much your monthly payments might be for properties you choose
- Calculate the total cost of moving, depending on the value and location of the property
- Find your local in-branch Barclays mortgage specialist
- Call us to book an appointment or begin your application – choose from support in a branch or over the phone
- Find local independent mortgage specialists, either in a list or on a map
- Call your chosen specialist directly from the app
- Save their contact details directly to your address book
To download Barclays Homeowner, you’ll need iOS version 7.0 or above or Android 2.3 or above. This app does not work on jail-broken or rooted handsets.
All borrowing calculations you get from the app are for illustrative purposes only. When you’re ready to make a decision, speak to a mortgage specialist, who can help you fully understand your options and get you a tailored mortgage offer or decision in principle.
We’re a responsible lender, so when we make a decision about whether we think you can afford the mortgage you’ve applied for, we’ll take into account other factors and not just the current rate. The figures in the app are to give you an easy view of your affordability, based on your input.
We collect information about your use of this app to help us improve its performance and your experience. By continuing, you agree to this. Please see Barclays Homeowner terms and conditions for more details.