What is the ‘View card details’ feature, and how can I use this?
It’s a simple and convenient way to make online, phone and mail-order purchases if you don’t have your debit card handy, or it hasn’t arrived yet.
You’ll be able to view your card number, expiry date and security code anytime, anywhere in your Barclays app.1
Lost your debit card? Once you’ve told us and ordered a new one, you’ll be able to see your new card details in the app straight away, so you can use them until your card arrives in the post.
- Under ‘Quick links’ on your home screen, tap ‘Cards’
- Select the debit card you want to see
- Tap ‘View card details & PIN’
- Tap ‘View card details’
- Re-enter your passcode for security reasons
- You’ll see the front of your card with card number and expiry date
- To see the back, tap the card – your security code will show for 10 seconds