You can view your PIN securely in your app
- Under ‘Quick links’ on the home screen, tap ‘Cards’
- Select the debit card you want to view the PIN for
- Tap ‘View PIN’
- Enter your debit card’s expiry date and security code, and select ‘View PIN’
- Your PIN is displayed on your screen for 30 seconds
You can get a reminder of your debit card PIN in Online Banking – just follow these steps
- On the homepage, scroll down to ‘View my debit card PIN’, which you’ll find below your account summary, or
- Select ‘Manage accounts’ then ‘View my debit card PIN’ from the ‘Card Services’ menu
- If you have more than one debit card, select the one you need the PIN for from the drop-down menu
- Enter the three-digit security code from the back of your card
- Select your mobile number and press ‘Continue’
- You’ll then receive a text message with an authorisation code. Enter this code and press ‘View PIN’
- Your PIN is then displayed on the screen for 30 seconds
Call 0345 734 5345* and have your passcode ready. (Outside the UK, dial +44 2476 842 099.) Listen for the correct option and follow the instructions.
Premier Telephone Banking
Call 0800 924 7365* and have your passcode ready. (Outside the UK, dial +44 161 869 8012.) Listen for the correct option and follow the instructions.
Business Telephone Banking
Call 0345 605 2345* and have your passcode ready. (Outside the UK, dial +44 2476 842 091.) Listen for the correct option and follow the instructions.
If you don’t have Online or Telephone Banking, or the Barclays app, you can get a PIN reminder by visiting a branch. To keep your account safe, your reminder is sent in the post.