How can I make a lodgement of a physical certificate?

Please complete a lodgement request on our site, listing the certificates you want to transfer to us. You'll need to complete a CREST transfer form for each share you want to transfer. We also need your share certificates so please send us the original certificates along with these forms.

Find out more on the Transfers page