Which postcode should I enter to see my complaint in Barclays Track It?

Please enter your residential postcode if your complaint is about your personal account or your registered business postcode if your complaint relates to a business account. If you've made a complaint on behalf of another customer, please enter their residential or registered business postcode.

Find our more about Barclays Track It, the service that allows you to track the progress of applications and enquiries.