How do I change my address, phone number or email address?
You can contact details in your app. This will also update the same details for your Barclaycard if you have one. Just select the person icon in the top left-hand corner of the home screen and follow the onscreen instructions.
To change your address, you’ll also need the three-digit security code from the back of your card.
You can’t change your address on the app if
- You have a mortgage with us, or have ever had one with us
- You’re a Wealth or Business customer
Watch our video on how to change your personal details.
Updating joint accounts
When you update your address, it’ll also change for any joint accounts you have. Let us know if you don’t want that to happen. If the other account holders want to change the address for their own accounts, they’ll need to change it separately.
Changing your details for individual products
You’ll only need to give us a call if you want to update your details for any of these specific products or services
- Barclaycard – use Barclaycard online servicing or call 0800 151 0900
- Mortgages – call 0333 202 7580
- Currency account – call 0345 975 7575. If you're a Barclays Wealth Management or Private Banking client, please speak to your Wealth Manager, Private Banker or Client Services team
- Home insurance – for policy codes starting MPH, call 0800 051 3533. For Policy codes starting MHO/BHI/BCI/WCI, call 0800 015 0246
- Life insurance – contact the insurer who sent you your policy documents, Legal & General, on 03700 104 080
- Travel insurance – if you have single, annual or multi-trip travel insurance with us, call Cigna on 0330 103 6417. This is only for standalone travel policies. If your cover is through your current account Travel Pack, it’ll update when you change your current account contact details
- Payment protection insurance or Barclays income insurance – call Monument Insurance DAC on 0800 056 1414