What should I include in my income when I apply for a mortgage?

If you’re employed

You’ll need to show us how much you earn each year before paying tax. This includes regular payments, like a salary, and could include any bonuses, commission or overtime you receive.

If you are self-employed or involved in running a business

You’ll need to show your SA302s or HMRC Online Self-Assessment Tax Calculation and the past 2 years’ worth of finalised trading accounts.