You can use the Barclays app to change a standing order on the go.
- Log in to the app using your secure passcode
- Scroll down to ‘Account management’, tap on ‘Manage payments’ and then ‘Standing orders’
- Select the account with the standing order you’d like to amend, then tap ‘Edit’
Watch our video to see how to change a standing order.
You can change a standing order in Online Banking easily – just follow these steps
- Log in to Online Banking. Find out how
- Once you’re logged in, select ‘More’ on the account you want to see your standing orders for
- Select ‘View standing orders’
- Choose the account with the standing order you’d like to change, then follow the instructions
- You’ll need to authorise the payment using your PINsentry card reader, or the PINsentry feature in the Barclays app
Watch our video to see how to change a standing order in Online Banking.
You can change a standing order using Telephone Banking, if you’re registered.
Personal customers – call 0345 734 5345*
Premier customers – call 0800 924 7365*
Business customers – call 0345 605 2345*
If you want to change a standing order online, it only takes a few minutes to register.
You can also find out how to register for our app.
How do I change a standing order?
There are a few different ways you can change a standing order.