You can easily change a standing order in Online Banking by following the steps below.
- Log in to Online Banking. Find how out here
- Once you’re logged in, go to ‘Move money’ from your account homepage
- Select ‘Manage and track’
- Then select ‘Transfers, standing orders and Direct Debits’
- Choose the account with the standing order you’d like to amend, and then follow the onscreen instructions – you’ll need to use PINsentry to authorise the payment
You can use Barclays Mobile Banking to change a standing order on the go.
- Log in to the app using your secure passcode
- Scroll down to ‘Account management’, tap on ‘Manage payments’ and then ‘Standing orders’
- Select the account with the standing order you’d like to amend, then tap ‘Edit’
If you’re not registered for Online Banking or Barclays Mobile Banking, you can amend your standing order in branch.
How do I change a standing order?
You can change a standing order in Online Banking, Barclays Mobile Banking or in branch.