You can easily change a standing order in Online Banking by following the steps below.
- Log in to Online Banking. Find how out here
- Once you’re logged in, go to ‘Move money’ from your account homepage
- Select ‘Manage and track’
- Then select ‘Transfers, standing orders and Direct Debits’
- Choose the account with the standing order you’d like to amend, and then follow the onscreen instructions – you’ll need to use PINsentry to authorise the payment
You can use Barclays Mobile Banking to change a standing order on the go.
- Log in to the app using your secure passcode
- Scroll down to ‘Account management’, tap on ‘Manage payments’ and then ‘Standing orders’
- Select the account with the standing order you’d like to amend, then tap ‘Edit’
Watch our video to see how to change a standing order.
If you’re not registered for Online Banking or Barclays Mobile Banking, you can amend your standing order in branch.
How do I change a standing order?
You can change a standing order in Online Banking, Barclays Mobile Banking or in branch.