How can I view my statements and documents online?
You can view your statements and documents by following these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the drop down menu below ‘customer name’ at the top right of the screen
- Select ‘My Barclays documents’.
There’s a flag on the main page indicating that new documents are available. We’ll also email you when a new document is loaded into My Barclays documents.
It’s easy to let us know whether you’d like paper copies or not. You just need to amend your settings by following these steps:
- Log in to your Smart Investor account and click on the 'Investments’ tab
- Select 'Manage Account’ and under ‘Investment settings’ from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Important documents’ on the following screen and follow the onscreen instructions.