You can pay your Barclaycard bill in Online Banking, if you’re registered.
First, go to the ‘Pay and transfer’ menu on your Online Banking homepage and select the ‘Make a payment’ link. Now you can pay your bill in 3 simple steps.
1. Enter payment details
If you've made a payment to Barclaycard in Online Banking before, the details will be on your payee list. If you haven't, you'll need PINsentry (either the card reader or Mobile PINsentry) as well as the bank details for Barclaycard.
During Step 1, you’ll be asked to type a reference Please make sure you use your Barclaycard card number as your payment reference.
2. Confirm details
Please make sure you check the payment details carefully before you confirm the payment.
3. Receive receipt
You'll see a screen confirming all the details of your payment, including the expected time it will take to reach the account.
You can only pay a personal Barclaycard credit card bill through the Barclays Mobile Banking app at this time.
Once you’ve logged in, go to ‘My Accounts’. Then select ‘Barclaycard’ from the list of your accounts, and select ‘‘Make a payment’ from this screen. Enter the amount you want to pay, choose the account you want to make the payment from and select ‘Pay’.
You can pay your Barclaycard bill using Telephone Banking (if you’re registered). You’ll need to have the Barclaycard sort code and account number, and you should list your Barclaycard card number as the payment reference.
Personal customers – call 0345 734 5345*
Premier customers – call 0800 924 7365*
Business customers – call 0345 605 2345*
You can pay your Barclaycard bill over the counter in branch, or at a number of Barclays ATMs across the UK, as long as you have your Barclaycard statement.
You can find a list of the Barclays ATMs. Then just follow these steps:
- Insert your debit card into the ATM and enter your PIN.
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ from the menu – this might be shown under ‘Other Services’.
- You’ll then be instructed to scan QR code from your statement under the reader.
- When the ATM has read your QR code it will display a screen showing the bill payment details (i.e. payee name, reference number and minimum payment) – at this point you can change the payment amount but it must be at least £1.
- Once you’ve confirmed your payment, you’ll receive a receipt containing a bill payment reference number.
How do I pay my Barclaycard bill?
There are a number of ways you can pay your Barclaycard bill from your Barclays account.