How do I access an account if I’ve been appointed as a deputy by the Court of Protection?

You’ll need to come into a branch to set up account access with a Court of Protection order. The Court of Protection has the power to appoint a deputy to act on someone else’s behalf if they have lost the mental capacity to make decisions for themselves. See third party access to find out what documents you need to bring.