- Log in to Online Banking. Find out how here
- Select ‘Move money’ from your account homepage. Select ‘Transfers and standing orders’
- Then ‘Set up a standing order’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose the person or organisation you want to make payments to – you’ll need to use PINsentry to authorise the payment
- Log in to the app using your secure passcode
- Scroll down to ‘Account management’
- Tap on ‘Manage payments’
- Then ‘Standing orders’
- Select the account you want to pay the standing order from and tap ‘New standing order’
- Then follow the on-screen instructions
Watch our video to see how to set up a standing order.
If you’re not registered for Online Banking or Barclays Mobile Banking, you can set up your standing order in branch.
How do I set up a standing order?
Standing orders are regular fixed payments from your account to another person or organisation. You can use Online Banking, Mobile Banking or in branch to set up a standing order.