Log in to your app and select ‘Pay & Transfer’ from the menu at the bottom of the screen, followed by ‘Manage your payments’. Now tap ‘Manage Standing Orders’ and choose the account you want your new standing order to come from. Tap ‘New standing order’ at the bottom of this screen to set up a new regular payment.
You can watch our video to see how the process works in your app.
- Log in to Online Banking. Find out how
- Select ‘Move money’ from your account homepage. Select ‘Transfers and standing orders’
- Then ‘Set up a standing order’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose the person or organisation you want to make payments to
- You’ll need to authorise the payment using your PINsentry card reader, or the PINsentry feature in the Barclays app
Watch our video to see how to set up a standing order in Online Banking
You can set up a standing order using Telephone Banking, if you’re registered.
Personal customers – call 0345 734 5345*
Premier customers – call 0800 924 7365*
Business customers – call 0345 605 2345*
If you want to set up a standing order online instead, it only takes a few minutes to register.
You can also find out how to register for our app
How do I set up a standing order?
There are a few different ways you can set up a standing order.