Question 5 of 6 about Reporting fraud

If I’ve been a victim of fraud, should I report it to the police?

You should contact your local police station if your debit card, credit card or chequebook has been stolen. It’s also recommended that you report fraud to your local police station and get a crime reference number.

If you’ve been a victim of fraud that has affected your Barclays account or card, you should also contact us immediately using one of the following numbers.

Barclaycard fraud concerns: 0800 151 0900 (General Barclaycard fraud concerns: 0333 200 9090)

General fraud concerns: 0345 050 4585*        

Online fraud concerns: 0345 600 2323*+ (+44 247 684 2063*+ outside the UK or from a mobile)

The Barclays app fraud concerns: 0333 200 1014*

Debit card fraud concerns: 0800 3891 652* (+44 160 452 9410* outside the UK or from a mobile)

If you’ve received a suspicious email, please forward it to and then delete it immediately.